Chapter 6

A long time ago, during the days of the Clone Wars:
A man was being called by a voice from far away. The man was wearing the robes of the Jedi Order, and the voice that called to him... the man believed the voice was the voice of the Force, driving the man to leave the Jedi and fly outside of Republic and Separatist space.
"Zack, please help me." The voice called out to him.  The man, a Jedi Knight by the name of Zack Nightseeker felt a pull from the Force and soon enough, he landed on a forested planet. As he followed the strong feeling he felt in the Force, he passed felt a powerful clash of the light and dark sides of the Force... it was pushing and pulling at itself at a single point, a mountain of some kind. As Zack walked to the mountain, he felt the clashing energies of the light and dark side beckon him forward

"Zack, there you are... you have grown up so much." The voice told Zack. Zack, unable to understand where the voice was coming from, activated his lightsaber, and he prepared himself, holding the bright blue blade in front of him, as if he were expecting a Separatist droid attack.

"Zack, do not be afraid if you can hear me, it's because you have been chosen.. chosen by the Force to right a grievous wrong." The voice assured Zack as a dark cloud started to envelope the Jedi Knight. When the dark cloud enveloped Zack, he began to see images of the past. He saw the visions of the Father, the Daughter, and the Son... as well as the mortal woman who lived among them, who the children saw as their mother. He saw the fear that the woman had as she aged and they did not. Zack saw as the woman struggled with the idea of being forgotten by the beings she saw as family as she lost power with the Son and the Daughter as she became more frail. Zack witnessed the woman take powers from two Force nexuses... things never meant for mortal use. He witnessed the woman becoming a monster and he witnessed as the Father eventually sealed her away after she, drunk with power, had tried to destroy the galaxy! Zack's eyes changed... what was once blue was made purple, and with these new eyes, Zack looked at the mountain.

"Mother." Zack said in awe as the cloud disappeared.

"My child, I have seen... in a vision of the future... the Father will be destroyed. My vengeance will be taken from me, but I know now, if I cannot take my revenge against the Father, then I can destroy the very galaxy he loved to watch over so much. But in order to do that, we must gain followed to our side. We will build our ranks for years, so that the people will have been too late to stop it. This is the will of the Force." The voice, the "Mother", Abeloth spoke before she continued.

"You must find the items necessary to unseal me, but within the current conflict of the galaxy that may prove to be next to impossible, so I instead would focus on staying hidden from the Jedi and the Sith alike as you build our forces. If they discover you and discover me, the Jedi and the Sith would unite to take us down, but just like my first son, I see the future of things to come. Soon the Sith will take over the galaxy but a rebellion will topple them. THAT is when we strike. This is the will of the Force that flows through me" Abeloth spoke.

"Yes, Mother" Zack replied.

Years later:
The man once known as Zack was meditating in the Force when he felt some kind of power spike within it. A power that was so great, even people who were not Force sensitive felt this sheer power within the Force. Some of the soldiers he had gathered throughout the years yelped in surprise, startled by whatever they were experiencing at the moment. Then, the man once known as Zack heard a voice proclaim "Fire from another era will save the galaxy."
"Terios, do you feel that? That intense power?" The voice of Abeloth asked.

"Yes, Mother." Terios, formerly known as Zack replied, as he opened his eyes and saw his soldiers, especially those who could not normally feel the Force, look so uncomfortable and unnerved about the power they just felt.