Chapter 15: A Cold Touch

Start from the beginning

"Jimin..." Jungkook whispered, saying Jimin's name to toy with the man further and show him how much he didn't fear him when deep down, he truly did.

"Hm? You're very fierce... reminds me of a certain person... same complexion as you, same voice and same clever thoughts," Jimin continued and pulled away from the boy to walk forward and ponder further into his own mind. "Which brings me to a difficult part... what will I do to you? I must admit it, thinking of your punishment was a process... but now, I know what I'll do to you," Jimin added and set his gloves into the pocket of his black slacks. "Such disobedience deserves punishment... I only wished you followed my wishes like a good boy, I guess you've grown to be a bit difficult."

"Do you like being feared? Is that your favorite thing in the world?" Jungkook questioned and watched Jimin stand right before him.

"It was my second favorite... my first place died years ago," Jimin answered and suddenly moved in to quickly lock his cold hand against Jungkook's warm neck. Instantly, a cold shock shot through the boy's blood and goosebumps formed over his skin at the cold touch Jimin had.

"Nh-!" Jungkook huffed and silenced his own voice due to how cold Jimin's right hand latched onto his neck. Not applying enough pressure to choke him, but enough to leave him trembling at the cold feeling. "Jimin-"

"Say it... 'Master'.." Jimin whispered against the boy's ear. Moving the boy further back until he tripped over the bed; allowing Jimin to crawl over him like before and cage him under.

"N-No..." Jungkook huffed and threw his head back while his eyes closed tightly. Desperately, he began to squirm in an attempt to push Jimin's cold hand away from his neck, but abruptly, Jimin's other free hand apprehended the boy by the wrist. Pressing it against the crimson colored bed and causing Jungkook to let out a shaky huff after.

"No...?" Jimin questioned and quickly removed his hand from Jungkook's neck, only to grab onto his wrists and lock them above his head. Jungkook was relieved when Jimin removed his hand, but just when he returned to gasping for a warm breath; Jimin only moved his hand away to keep Jungkook's wrists locked down against the bed with one grip while the other, returned Jungkook's neck once again.

There the boy remained, squirming under Jimin as his hands were thrown over his head and held down by Jimin's cold hand while the other was glued against Jungkook's cold neck. He became helpless underneath the mysterious man, he moved his body, but he was held down to the point where his weak hands couldn't break free from a cold, tight, and strong grip.

"A-Ah... ah, p-please..." Jungkook begged as he continued to close his eyes and struggle to move his upper body since his arms were extended too far up above his head.

It was as if an icy fractal grew over his warm neck and his weak wrists. This was enough to leave the boy gasping from the shock while Jimin only looked down at him, waiting for those words he anticipated to come out of Jungkook's mouth. But the boy became stubborn. He could make Jimin stop with a cry to his master, but the boy refused to let Jimin win. He knew deep down that Jimin was only being soft towards him. At the end of the day, Jungkook knew he meant something to Jimin, so he became curious to see how far Jimin was willing to punish him.

"Just say it, Jungkook... promise me you wouldn't disobey me again... promise me you wouldn't call me by my name again until you recall a memory we shared," Jimin whispered against the boy's ears and watched how the boy refused by shaking his head and keeping his eyes glued shut. "Suit yourself... we could go all the way tonight until you lose your voice~ I have other places that can weaken you..."

"N-No... no... I... I ah- I won't say it!" Jungkook gasped and began to breathe heavily while his body was shivering from the cold.

"Such a bold boy, you are..." Jimin continued and slid his cold hand down to the center of Jungkook's chest, watching the boy's breathing increase. "Are you sure...?"

"A-Ah... Jimin... Jimin-" Jungkook gasped and turned his face away, opening his eyes to shift his focus onto the wall far away. Noting how Jimin's shadow towered over his own trembling body.

The shivering boy realized that Jimin was willing to allow his hand to travel further down if Jungkook didn't tell him what he wanted to hear. But the boy's curiosity sewed his own lips shut to see how far Jimin was willing to go. He wanted to see if Jimin had a limit towards the boy he held high above others. There was something in his mind that kept him enduring the cold touch to test Jimin. So, he squirmed and gasped while Jimin only dared to keep going until, his horrifying red flare within his eyes, died down at the sight of Jungkook's discomfort.

"Jungkook..." Jimin whispered softly. Raising his hand up to remain against the boy's neck once more. Of course, Jimin refused to slide his hand further down the boy's naked body. He knew better not to violate the helpless and vulnerable lamb during his small punishment. "Stay in the room, don't ever leave... How difficult is it to understand?" Jimin asked and heard the boy continue to let out deep huffs of breath. "Answer me... answer me, Jungkook..." Jimin continued and left the boy pressing his head back against the bed.

"I-It's n-not!" Jungkook replied, huffing and squirming underneath Jimin's body. Causing the man to feel every firm cease of his muscles just underneath the bathrobe. From his hips to his thighs, Jungkook felt every part of Jimin just above him while he squirmed, longing to build up the strength to break free from Jimin. Even if his curiosity longed to drag out saying the words Jimin wanted to hear, another part of him begged to be freed from Jimin's deadly cold hands.

"Then... Why don't you understand when I tell you to stay in one place? You can't leave that room ever again. Listen to me... for once... can't you stay with me? Don't make me harm you any further! I can't let you leave me again, Hyunwon!" Jimin growled and suddenly, his red eyes blew wide before his grip along Jungkook's wrists loosened in seconds. "I..." Jimin silenced himself before he quickly got off the boy. Releasing him from his punishment earlier than he intended.

Jungkook quickly pressed his own warm hands over his throat and huffed softly while he looked up at the silent man, standing and facing away from the boy he caged underneath just a few seconds ago. "Hyun...won...?" Jungkook thought and continued to look up at Jimin until the man urged himself to say something else.

"G-Get changed and gather all of your things... you are forbidden to return to this room and I will make sure of it..." Jimin assured and held his own cold hands within his own before pondering the name he uttered over the boy when he lost himself in that very moment. "I'll be waiting for you outside... don't make me wait too long."