Chapter 51: All I Have

Jungkook's gentle hands slid down Jimin's body while the water followed along it. Leaving Jimin to look at the ground before him within the shower so blankly, he began to tense up his shoulders and close his eyes to the thoughts that filled his mind. Not letting go of anything, so Jungkook made sure to ease Jimin after so much they discussed.

"What's on your mind? You're getting so tense..." Jungkook whispered. Carefully resting his chin against Jimin's shoulder and running the tips of his warm fingers up Jimin's torso until he hooked them over his shoulders carefully. "Jimin... I want to be here for you only if you let me..."

"I'm just... I'm just lost in my thoughts, that's all..." Jimin replied into his gentle and raspy tone to his hollow voice. There, he longed to hold Jungkook's hand once more, but he knew better not to make Jungkook grow uneasy with the shocking feeling of the cold. So he stood there, carefully holding his own hands to himself as he allowed the water to race down his face that no longer carried the stains of blood over his lips and mouth.

"Don't do that to yourself... please... you have to let me in, that's what you did for me! I let you in and you helped me..." Jungkook continued to whisper against Jimin's ear and hug him from the back carefully. "Let's take our minds off of this for now... I want you to relax..."

Jungkook's soothing whispers allowed Jimin to think to himself as his face turned into a pale pink color once he heard those words slip into his mind. Jimin couldn't recall anyone wanting him to ease his mind; all he would remember from the past is endless arguments with no breaks in between to soothe their own minds. Jimin was surprised Jungkook wasn't upset with him at all, why wasn't he shouting and losing his mind due to becoming impatient with the lonely man? Jimin wanted to think Jungkook was impatient, but there the man stood; hugging him and closing his eyes to treasure the moment even longer since he didn't know when was the end of it all. Nor did he anticipate it.

"When... we held hands... for the first time before coming to the bathroom, I don't think... I don't think it bothered me as much as I thought it would," Jungkook whispered and slid his hands down the trail of Jimin's arms until they reached his wrists. Even with the warm water racing down their bodies, Jungkook could still pinpoint the part where Jimin's hands slowly began to drop temperature and it began at the center of his wrists.

Carefully, Jungkook's hand slid further down until his hands were completely in contact with Jimin's, the cold touch wrapped around his own grasps as they intertwined hands and locked it right after. Leaving Jimin to stare at their contact for so long despite how cold his hands were.

"Doesn't this... bother you? We can't hold hands for too long, your hand will freeze..."

"I don't care... I've always wanted to hold you by your hand like this, I've always wondered how soft your hands would feel. Aren't you curious as well?" Jungkook whispered softly and kept his hands locked along Jimin's.

Curious was the boy as he held hands longer than he normally would and allowed the water racing down his arms to keep his hand from freezing completely. Within that moment, Jimin grew curious as well; he looked at Jungkook's body and longed to feel it just underneath his fingertips for the first time and hoped to brush his touch along the many creases and curves to Jungkook's perfectly sculpted body.

Jimin slowly loosened his grip along Jungkook's hand and carefully slid his hands up his partner's arms. Sending such a shiver down Jungkook's spine from the feeling. Eventually, Jimin faced the boy and guided him back until his shoulder blades were pressed against the wall; their silence carried on within the still bathroom as their eyes communicated in the moment and Jungkook lowered his hands from Jimin's upper arms just to allow him to touch him further.