Author's Note

H E L L O!

Wow, that took me so much longer to write than I had planned.

SORRY about that! But THANK YOU FOR READING!

Really, never let me write more than one story at a time again. If I announce that I am doing it, yell at me.

It was a busy fall for me with working (more than) full-time and also going to grad school, so thank you for being patient with the story.  Part of it was that it became quite a bit longer than I originally intended. I think we might be on the borderline of a novella and a novel, but it was hard for me to condense it further with having the three POVs.

Speaking of POVs, I'd love to know...

Which was your favorite?

Which couple had you rooting for them the most?

Was it okay only having the male POV? That was something new for me.

In other news, there's just a bit more of Asher and Liv. There is a bonus chapter in Before The Snow Falls. It will feature Lana and Hale's wedding, which, of course, Asher and Liv will be attending.

If you haven't read Before The Snow Falls, now is a perfect time to dig into it. It is also a dual-century novella, but it is holiday-themed.

If you're looking to read about the adventures of Simon and Sawyer's parents, aunts, and uncles—check out the full length stories: Before She Ruled, Before He Knew Her, and Before Liars Loved.

Lastly,

Sometimes readers are curious what my plans are for future writing projects, which makes me smile.

Here are some answers for you, if you're one of the curious ones.

No, this will not be the last historical fiction that I write. Check out the last chapter to learn about my current ongoing project featuring some familiar characters!

If you have any questions for me, feel free to leave them here! Or message me anytime. But thank you so much for your support. I think you are all so lovely for reading the things that I write, and I appreciate you greatly.

Much love,

amelie

xoxo