I look up at him, realizing just how much I've probably annoyed him. We've only been dating for two days, but even before that I complained about my appearance.

"I-I'm sorry." I put my head in my hands. "I'm sorry. I'll stop. I won't take those pills anymore. I'm sorry. I don't want to bother you anymore."

"Just don't say those things anymore, okay? I want you to be comfortable in your own body. I try so hard to make you feel like you're perfect, yet you still think there's something wrong with you."

I feel him wrap his arms around me, and pull me down so we're both laying on our sides.

"I don't want us to break up. I'm sorry for saying that. I'll be better, I promise." I bury my head in his chest and I feel him nod.

"Good. Because I don't want us to break up either." I feel him kiss my forehead.

"I can't believe we're dating." I mumble and he snorts.

"I can't believe I came here every day trying to talk to your father. If it were anybody else I would have quit the first day." He sighs and I look up at him.

"You know...he's not home right now." I say and my cheeks showcase a light pink color.

He raises an eyebrow,  propping himself up on his elbow.

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting...?"  He asks and I fiddle with his shirt.

"Only if you want! I mean-"

"Your mom only left to the store. Are you sure?" He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"The one she likes to go to is far." I mumble and he climbs on top of me.

"Good, I don't really like going fast. I want to take my time with you." He says before crashing his lips on to mine. "Let me show you how perfect you are."

~

"You're so...mean." I say between breaths, and he chuckles, lazily putting an arm around me.

"I thought I was fairly nice that time." He notes and I snort.

"Nice? You're never nice, you always tease me. I think 70% of the time is you just teasing me." I look up at him through hooded eyes and he smiles, kissing my forehead.

"So you dont like it?"

"No, no! That's not it." I shake my head quickly and his body vibrates with his laugh. "I do, I like it. I'm sorry." I pout.

"Next time...let's try some new things." He stands up, beginning to put his clothes back on.

"O-Oh, okay." My cheeks heat up. I sit up in bed, adjusting my shirt that I refused to take off.

"Do you want a bath or a shower? I'll start the water for you." He says, walking to my bathroom.

"A shower would probably be best. My mom should be home any time now" I stand up, waddling to my closet and wrapping my towel around my waist.

I hear the water turn on, and a second later he comes out.

"Alright, I'll wait for you out here in case your mom gets back before you're done." He says and I nod, walking over to the bathroom.

"Uh, are you sure you dont want a bath? Was I that rough?" He follows me into the bathroom and I chuckle.

"You're fine. I think today I was just extra sensitive." I turn around and put my hands on his chest. "Now get outtttt!" I giggle, shutting the door after him.

I quickly get into the shower, willing my slow movements to go faster. I exfoliate, cleanse, and scrub my body as fast as I can before getting out.

Then I wash my face, and moisturize everywhere. Wrapping a towel around my body, I walk into my room and see that Tsukishima has a few folded articles of clothing next to him.