Chapter 17:

Lily pov:

I woke up and immediately went to eat breakfast. I said goodmorning to everyone while I was going to the kitchen. I sat down and began to eat. When everyone was done eating, we decided to leave to camp half-blood. When we went there I was in awe. It was beautiful. All the demigods were shocked to see all the gods. They immediately bowed while I looked confused on why they were bowing. I shook that thought off

"This is my daughter Lily. She will be in the Poseidon cabin." Dad said.

Chiron and the demigods nodded. The gods each hugged me and wished me a good luck. When they left, I turned to see some were gasping. Chiron told me to follow him which I did.

"Hi, I am Chiron. The gods have told me of what you are" He said. I simply nodded.

"Alright, I know you have activated you wolf and vampire side. We will have a place for you when you want to transform to you wolf form" He said.

"Thank you and also if you want to know. I will not drink or bite any of the campers. Hephaestus made me a bottle where it is infinite blood. I have controlled my lust for blood. There is also ambrosia and some nectar in the blood. So, I just drink from my bottle when I get injured" I said with a smile. He simply nodded. He called in a boy called Percy. I saw a boy with raven hair ans beautiful sea grean eyes.

"Hi I am Percy and I guess you're my half sister." He said

"Hi, I am Lily and I guess I am." I said

He took me to dad's cabin and we started to get to know each other. The horn blew which meant it was time for dinner. Wengot there and I went to sit with my brother. We got along well. A girl with blonde hair and stormy grey eyes came to us. I guess she is the dsughter of Athena. She came to us and introduced herself. I introduced myself to her and we got along pretty well. I told them about ny life. Except me being a tribid. They didn't suspect anything which I was thankful. I also found out that some campers are from camp Jupiter.

Later on I met Jason, Piper, Hazel, Leo, Nico, Thalia and Louis.

(I am going to involve Louis patridge into this story. He will be our crush for this story. This is also a picture of him)

I had a slight crush on Louis but we just met

I had a slight crush on Louis but we just met. So I was not hoing to say nothing. Anyways, I got along with them and I was happy to have friends that cared for me.