Chapter 4:

Lily Pov:
It was the next day since the incident. I haven't come out of my room because I was scared of what my dad will do. That's when I started to think. I couldn't live like this. It's not safe for me to stay. I started packing up my stuff.

Meanwhile downstairs....

Kol pov:
I was beyond angry at my brother's action how could he have done that to her. Right now my "dear" family are looking to see if Hope is injured. Pathetic. I try focusing my hearing on my niece's room. I hear her sobbing. That breaks my heart. How could they not notice how much they are hurting her. My poor niece must be traumatized.

"Why did you do that to her brother!" I said with anger in my voice

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING ME THAT QUESTION BROTHER. SHE COULD HAVE KILLED HOPE." Klaus screamed

"ALWAYS HOPE. NEVER LILY. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SHES BEEN THROUGH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE LIKES TO DO. NO BECAUSE YOUR ALWAYS WITH HOPE. YOU SAY YOU WANT TO TREAT YOUR CHILDREN BETTER THAN WHAT FATHER HAS. WHEN IN REALITY YOU ARE FAR WORSE THAN HIM. AT LEAST HE ACKNOWLEDGED YOU." I screamed while everyone stared at me with schoking expression. I've had enough of this and I just began screaming at them.

My brother looked down and pulled out a dagger when Lily came downstairs. My brother was a few inches away from putting the dagger in my heart when something sent him flying away. My brother came back up and put the dagger in my heart and to my surprise it did not work. Everyone was shocked. Lily must have put some sort of protection spell. I look back to see her about to go back upstairs not before sending me a smile.