Chapter 15:

4 year later...
I was 17 years old and right now I am in my bedroom trying to decide what I should wear. Being blessed by Aphrodite is truly a blessing because I always find a outfit that fits in what im going to do. I always go training with Ares. He wants me to be the best in fighting which I understand, not because I want to its due to my strong aura. I have heard of camp half-blood and camp jupiter. Uncle Zeus told me and told me not to tell anyone which I nodded. Anyways, I have mastered all my abilities and I am in a family that loves me and treats me like I belong.

This is my outfit...

I know my shoes are going to get dirty but I don't care

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I know my shoes are going to get dirty but I don't care. I can always clean it. I make my way to breakfast. I say goodmorning to my family. Some of the boys were not happy with my choice of oufit bc i was wearing a crop top. I ignored the glares and began eating. I have gotten close to all of them. Aphrodite helps me with my charmspeak and gives me outfit ideas. She gossips about boys while I just listen. Artemis and Apollo have thought me how to use a bow and let me tell you, it was not that easy, but I have mastered it now. Hermes helps me with doing pranks on my family. I get in trouble for them but I always give them my puppy eyes. They can't stay mad at me when I give them the puppy eyes. Apollo has taught me more singing.

They found out about my hobbies and always find a way to cheer me up. When I was done with my food, I went outside to the arena and practiced for a bit until Ares came out.

"You ready Lily" Ates said with a smirk

"Absolutely dumba**" I said while laighing at the look of Ares face

"You know I can kill you" Are said

I was on the floor by now and began to calm down.

"No you can't because you love me" I said with a grin

He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

" Whatever, anyways you will have to complete the arena and obstacle course" Ares said. I nodded.

I began to do the obstacle course which were easy. Some people will say it's difficult but I have gotten used to it. I battled hellhounds, a minotaur, and a chimera which was a challenge. I have found a easy way to kill it and ever since that day, I use that method. I also like to switch it up. While I was fighting the chimera, I did get a pretty bad cut. When I was done, I was sweating and in somewhat pain.

"Is that all you got" I said with a smirk

"Lets go inside and check out the cut you got" He said while laughing. I laughed along.

I saw sunshineboy.

"Hey sunshineboy. I got a cut and was wondering if you could make the healing process faster or take some pain away. " i said

He chuckled and nodded. The pain soon went away and it was healed. I thanked them both and went to take a shower. When I was done with ny shower, Aphrodite cane barging in.

"Dite cant you knock" I said while I began to change in my closet.

"Nope anyways Lily I want to give you a makeover" She said while being excited. I sighed.

"Sure but will it take long" I said

"NOOOOO....it will take about 45 min" She said

"Okay fine let me change" I said

I came out and she began to do my makeup and hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I came out and she began to do my makeup and hair. When she was done, she gave me a mirror and as usual she killed it.

 When she was done, she gave me a mirror and as usual she killed it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Makeup look and hair)
I thanked her and she said she had to leave. I went to get a snack. I saw Apollo and he asked if I wanted to sing which I accepted.
Song we sang...

We played a few more songs and chatted. I told him I was getting sleepy. I told him goodnight because it was getting pretty late.