Chapter 13:

Lily pov:
I was shocked. My eyes were rainbow. I was confused at the same time.

"They must be due to the blessings. Your eye color must have changed." Zeus said

I smiled and thought about what I will be able to do with my blessings.

Athena pov:
I was in awe when I saw her eye color. They were truly magnificent. I was worried tho. Her aura has been more stronger. She will be able to attract more monsters. She will have to stay in Olympus for now. Until she knows more about monsters and greek mythology.

"She will have to stay in Olympus. Her aura has gotten stronger. I fear that she may be able to attract more monsters. She will stay here, until she learns her new abilities and how to fight off monsters." I said with a worried look on my face

Poseidon looked like he wanted to argue, but hesitantly nodded. All the gods looked at each other and nodded. Lily also nodded bc she knew that it will be risky.

Ares offered to train her and how to use her abilities that she got from him. All the gods also wanted to teach her the abilities she got from them. She was happy and nodded happily. I smiked at her which she noticed and hugged me which took me by surprise.

Lily pov:
I notice Lady Athena smiling at me so I hugged her. I felt overjoyed with people trying to help me and actually acknowledge me instead of my twin sister, Hope.

"Thank you for looking out for me, Lady Athena. Back home I didn't get much support from my old family." I said

She took my hand and told me to follow her which I did.

"Lily I want to be you mother. I completely understand if you don't want me to be your mother." She said

"I would live that, but do I have to call you ma'am just like my old mom told me" I said

She looked confused and angry.

"No seeetie you can call me mom or mother. Your old parents were monsters for letting you go. I also inserted some of my blood into you when I gave my blessing. So, you have both mine and Poseidon's blood" She said with a smile and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged her back.

"Thanks mom." I said

I noticed a smile appearing in her face.

"No problem sweetheart" She said