Chapter 7:

Lily pov:
I was still running until I saw a beach. I went to  out the beach. That is when I started to break down into tears. How could they not love me. I was crying until I couldn't take the pain anymore. So, I made a decision to end it. I had no purpose in life. I went deep into the water where I will stay underneath the water until I die. I was cut off shortly when a strange sea monster came up from behind me. I used my witch powers to kill it. However, I was struggling because I was underneath the water. I ws having a hard time but eventually killed it. Then I felt my eyes close off to blackness.

Poseidon pov:
I was in my throne underneath the water when I felt power being used in the ocean. I was curious so I left to find out what it was. I gotc there quick since I am the god of the sea. When I got there I saw a beautiful girl there, but it looked like she was dead or probaly fainted. I carried her and took her to my castle. When I got there, Amphitrite looked confused and curious.

"Who is she?" She asked

"I don't know but I found her using magic in the ocean so I went to check it out. I am going to leave ger in a room." I said

She nodded and then left.

I created a room for her where she can stay meanwhile. The room does not have water. I then left to a meeting up in Olympus.

A few hours later....

Lily pov:
I woke up but since I died. I had activated my vampire side. I was freaking out because I had a lust for blood. I was also curious where I was because the place looked really beautiful. I went outside the door but I saw that the area was covered with water. I did a quick spell around me, so I can be able to explore. However, when I walked around I saw a men seated in a throne. I got scared and I hid. But, he laughed and came to see me. I was shocked on how he can breath underwater and how he was so quick.

Poseidon pov:
I was in my throne when I saw the girl walking around but she was in a bubble. I saw her and she hid quickly. I chuckled at this and I sped up to her. She was shocked and scared. I smelled her aura and it was a powerful aura. I was shocked.

"Who are you?" The girl asked.

"I am Poseidon. Greek God of the sea, earthquake, storm and pegasus. Who are you?" I responded.

Lily pov:
I was shoced when he mentioned he was a greek god. I thought those were myths.

"I am Lily and where am I" I responded

He chuckled

"You are in my castle underneath water but what exactly are you" He said

I was shocked how could he know I am not a human

He obviously saw I was shocked so...

"I can smell you aura and it is telling me you are not exactly a mortal" he said

"Well, then I am a tribid." I responded

He was curious

"I am a wolf, vampire and witch. My family or ex family are known as the Mikaelson's " I said

He was shocked to find out what I was.

"Oh the Mikaelson's. Why are you not with them. Did you get lost? He asked

"No I am not lost. I ran away" I responded

"Why did you run away. Are they not your family" He said

"They may be my family, but they never treated me as their family. The only family members who did acknowledge me were ny Uncle Kol and Aunt Davina. My family treated me differently than my twin sister Hope. They treated her more better than me. They thought she was more powerful just because she was born first. They even forgot my birthday when it is the same day as my sister. That is why I ran. I couldn't take the pain anymore and being treated differently." I explained

When I looked up I saw that his eyes were with pity and anger. Why would he be mad?

Poseidon pov:
While I was hearing Lily tell me why she ran away. I felt my blood boiling. How could they have treat her like that. Here they have a chance to raise their children but instead they toss her away just because she isnt powerful. But she is powerful how could they have not noticed. I may not be an excellent father but I took pity in this child. I huger her. She was obviously shocked but she hugged back and started sobbing. After a few minutes, I looked down to see her peacefully sleeping. That's when I got an idea...