Chapter 1:

Lily is 5 years old

When Lily was born, her family was suprised to find out Hayley had twins. However, the twins life weren't normal due to being hunted down by Dahlia. Niklaus had to leave them with Hayley. However, when the family came back to see their daughters, they were only givin Hope attention. Lily was sad, but Kol and Davina noticed this. So, they spent the day learning about her hobbies, like singing, dancing, art, reading, etc.

Lily Pov:
"Hope come downstairs" Mom said

"Coming mom" Hope said.

I was in my room sketching out a flower. My mom never really acted like a mom to me. Instep of mom I was used to ma'am.WEIRD, RIGHT? Anyways, mom really never paid attention to me nor had an actual conversation without screaming at me. Well, today I find out that dad will be coming along with his siblings. Im excited to meet them.

I got curious on why mom called Hope, so I went downstairs. When I go downstairs, I see a bunch of people and I instantly recognize my dad. However, when we made eye contact he looked away instantly. I saw that everyone was giving attention to hope, so I just stood there awkwardly.

Davina Pov:
We came back to see Nicklaus's daughters. However, hope was the only one to come downstairs. When I turn around I see a beautiful girl that looks like Klaus, but she was looking down and I can see that she was sad.

"Kol come with me" Davina said

"Alright coming, honey" Kol followed Davina and they saw the girl still looking down.

"Why hello darling. What are you doing here by yourself" Kol asked

The girl looked up and said
"Hi! I am Lily and i dont know exactly why I am not over there with my dad. Who are you two" Lily said

Kol chuckled at Lily.

"Oh sweetie, I am your Aunt Davina and he is your Uncle Kol" Davina said

Lily was so excited that two people from her family actually took an interest in her. She immediately pulled them up to her room to show them her drawings and talk about her hobbies and get to know her uncle and aunt. Kol smiled at his niece's action while Davina also smiled at her.

By the end of the day they find out what she did throughout her life and got to know here. To say they were mad, they were raging in anger from the fact that Hayley never acknowledged her. They were mad at their family too for not paying attention to Lily.