chapter fourteen

I wake up late the next morning, Sam still in bed holding me right next to him. He was sprawled out underneath me, and I felt my leg wrapped around his body.

I slowly sat up in bed, causing Sam to stir around. Dean was gone, his bed made and his bag gone as well. I exit the bed to look out the window, seeing the car gone. I turn around to see Sam behind me, his hair all over the place.

"Morning, Sammy."

"Good morning." He stands behind me, wrapping his arms around me from behind. He places his chin on my shoulder, kissing the side of my face.

"I wish we never had to leave bed."

"Me too."

"Where's Dean?"

"He's gone?"

"Yeah, impala isn't here either."

Sam let's go of me and begins looking around to see if a note was left. Nothing.

"Check the GPS on his phone."

Sam goes to grab his phone and looks at the GPS.

"He's at some abandoned building in a few towns over."

"What? Why would he be?"

"I don't know. Maybe he caught a case and decided to get going? I'm unsure why he'd leave without us though."

"Let's go get him." I go and grab my bag, changing out of my clothes quickly into something more appealing.

"We're gonna have to steal a car."

"Well, we'll bring it back."

Sam follows me out and looks around the parking lot to see if anyone was outside. He sticks a line through the window to open the lock, hopping in the car. I get in the other side as Sam unlocks the door, while he hot wires it to start the engine. He begins to drive off and I look out the window, wondering what could possibly be happening.

"You think he's alright?"

"Yeah, he's got to be."

-

We approach a old beaten down building; and see the impala outside of it. Sam stops the car and puts it in park. I get out of the car and go to Dean's, popping the trunk to grab some weapons. I grab the gun they had given me and make sure it was loaded. Sam grabs his weapon of choice and holds it to his side, shutting the trunk.

"Let's go."

I follow slowly behind him, keeping my gun to the side. We begin to walk through the building, hearing voices. It sounded like groaning, someone in pain. He motions for me to follow, as he can hear what I was hearing as well. We get into a large room, seeing two people strung up, connected to wires. I see that it was taking their blood out of their bodies, seeing that the bodies were pale, on their last wing.

One of them was Dean.

Sam rushes in to save him but a man with a body full of tattoos and a blue tint to his skin started coming up behind him.

"Sam!" I pull out my gun and shoot it in the heart, and it turns to me.

It starts to hold out his hands, it's fingers going to my face. It doesn't speak but it's fingers begin to create what looks like electromagnetic shocks. He places them to my forehead and begins to shock me, sending pain throughout my entire body. He coos in my ears words I could not understand. Suddenly, I feel like I'm on cloud 9.

I sit up in bed, seeing my childhood bedroom. I see posters on the walls that were in my old bedroom, it looked the same as it had my entire life. I look around, and see myself in the mirror. I was a few years older, but I looked basically the same.