Chapter 1

Universe: RWBY

3rd POV

There was a young tanned man with brown hair and brown eyes standing in the middle of the forest preparing what it looked like a ritual.

???: "I hope this works." He said with hope.

He then started chanting something in a unknown language. The entire place then started to shake and a white glow appeared in the sky, blinding a little bit the young man.

When the glow finally stopped a man was standing in front of him.

(Y/N): "Hello there!" The god said mimicking Obi-Wan's voice.

The young man just stood there with a surprised face thinking that the ritual wasn't actually gonna work.

(Y/N): "So..what do you want Ozma?" He asked to the young man.

Ozma: "How do you know my name?!" He asked shocked.

(Y/N): "Well I am God after all, I know everything." He said while sipping a cup of coffee which appeared out of nowhere.

Ozma then got out of his shock and answered the god.

Ozma: "I summoned you to make a deal." He answered.

(Y/N): "A deal huh? What is the deal?" He said while sipping his cup of coffee.

Ozma: "I want you to help me save a woman called Salem from her abusive father which locked her in a tower." He replied.

(Y/N): "Sure. I'll help you." He said without caring at all while finishing his cup of coffee.

Ozma: "Wait..Really?" He said a little happy.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I can sense you're a good guy." He said while throwing his empty cup through a portal.

In another universe

A man with blonded hair and dark blue eyes was about to eat his breakfast until a empty cup hit him in the head, breaking the cup into pieces.

Riser: "Who dares to throw a empty cup against Riser Phoenix!" He said in a angry tone while looking around.

Back with (Y/N) and Ozma

(Y/N): "It's a deal." He said while shaking Ozma's hand while emitting a white glow.

Ozma: "Wait..what should I give you in exchange?" He asked him.

(Y/N): "Don't worry about that, I will think of something." He replied back.

(Y/N) then took some steps away from Ozma.

(Y/N): "Anyways, I'm gonna go." He said while starting to turn transparent.

(Y/N): "Go save her now Ozma. You have a 100% chance of saving her, you have my word. I'll be watching you." He said while finally disappearing.