Chapter 20

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I woke up feeling happy. I can't believe I talked to YN. I miss her so much. Last night when she called I felt like everything just went away. All the shit was just not on my mind. The only thing that was on my mind was her. I missed talking to her. She makes me so happy and I love her.

I haven't talked to Selena but I really think it's time... time to let go of Selena. She doesn't make me feel the same way YN does.

YN has the amazing spark that makes me fall in love with her more and more.

I need to see YN. I could ask if she would like to come over. And I could tell Ryan to come over as well.

I grab my phone and call Ryan.

" What's up bro? " he says.

" wanna come over and chill? " I ask.

" Yeah of course I do. How are you? everything good " he asks.

" Everything's fucking amazing. " i say and smile thinking about YN.

" Wow. that's good.What made everything so fucking amazing? "

" Well i think you know. " I say and smirk.

" Umm I probably should but I really don't. " He says.

" Well you're stupid so I guess you'll have to find out later. " I say.

" Okay well have a fucking amazing day. See you later. " He says and chuckles.

" Okay bye bro "

I hang up and go on instagram. I saw Selena post a picture of her sitting on a guys lap and she's kissing his cheek.

Like what the fuck if I dud something like that she would get mad. And I honestly don't care because it's time ... time to just break up with her. I'm so done with her bullshit.

I grab my phone and call her.

" Hey baby " She says but she's laughing and I hear a guy talking.

" How are you? " I ask

I hear the guy say " come on come back to bed. I wasn't done with that body. "

" I'm great " she says and I laugh.

" Well yeah of course. I bet that guy you're with is doing great with that body. " I say

" Justin... " I cut her off.

" I think it's better if you and I just break up . "

" No I need you Juju "

" You don't . Obviously you don't Have fun with that guy " I say.

" You just want to go with that girl YN . " she says.

" Well I do. So have a fun time. We're done. " I say and with that I hang up before she said anything else.

Now it's time to call YN.

I'm so nervous. Gosh she gets me so nervous it's crazy.

I call her

" Hey " she says

" Good Morning beautiful " I say.

I hear her giggle " Don't say that "

" Why not? " I ask. " Beautiful " i say and chuckle.

She giggles again " Stop i'm blushing. "

I chuckle " Aww beautiful "

" Justin stop " She yells and laughs.

" Okay fine, well I was wondering if you want to come over later Ryan is coming. " I ask.

" Well I have plans with this other guy. " she says.

My heart sinks. " ohh " is all I could say. " I'll talk to you later . "

Right when I was about to hang up I hear YN yell " Justin wait "

" What ? "

" Justin I'm kidding I will definitely be there " She says and giggles

" Okay good. " I say and chuckle.

" Sorry if I got you mad. " she says.

" Umm well you did but it's a good thing you were kidding "

" I'm looking forward to seeing you later. A little nervous but excited " She says.

I smile " Wow nervous? " I ask.

" Yeah really nervous "

" Aww why? " I ask . But i'm nervous as fuck too just trying to hide it.

" well I don't know probably cause I haven't talked to you in person in a while. I'm nervous to actually do it again. You make me nervous oh gosh Justin " She yells

I chuckle. she's the cutest human being out there. " I have to admit myslef i'm nervous as fuck. " I say

She stays quiet.

I smile " See you later then YN? "

" Yes of course Bye Justin " She says.

I hang up.