Chapter 2

YN's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm. It was time
For me to get up and go to Starbucks and go shopping.

I got up and did my daily routine. I put my hair up in a pony tail , put some yoga pants, a pink nike shirt, and my running shoes. I ran downstairs and got my car keys and went out the house.

AT STARBUCKS

I got my coffee and sat down and went through some messages.

The least person that I thought would walk in walked in. It was Justin and Selena. they walked in hand in hand.

I'm not exited to see him I think.
Like he's okay. But I really don't know him and I just don't really even see him being friends with me .
I'm just not cool enough.

I really don't want him to say hi or anything. I don't want to walk out cause then he will probably say hey or something.

So I just sit there on my phone and keep drinking my coffee playing it cool.

I see him from the corner of my eye. he's looking my way.
I can't stop myself and I turn to see him and then he recognizes me and he smiles.

I'm so STUPID !

I smile back and quickly look away. And then I see him sit in front of me.

I look at him and say " I didn't recognize you with a shirt on "

He chuckles . " Funny " he saids " and about the other night I'm really sorry. "

" It's fine . "

" I still owe you a shirt " he saids.

I shake my head " no you don't "

" Yes I do. "

I was about to say ' no you don't it's fine ' but then Selena interrupts by saying " baby come on let's go "

" Well I have to go " I say and get up and start walking.

" Wait " justin saids.

Ugh. he always does this. I just want to leave.

I look back.
" Where you heading off too ? " He asks.

" The mall "

" Oh us too. " he says " you should join us . "
" No we weren't we were going to my house " Selena whispers .

" no it's fine . you guys could go. I'll be fine " I say " thanks for the invite though "

" No really come. " he says " you could tell your boyfriend to come. "

My boyfriend ? what boyfriend ?

" My boyfriend ?" I ask confusingly.

" Yeah. I saw you with that guy at the party. " he says.

" He's not my boyfriend. " I say.

" Ohh. Well you can tell him to come and join us. " he says.

Selena's went to the car. she was mad. Justin didn't even plan this with her. why would he turn her down?

" Why are you doing this ? " I ask.

" Doing what ? "

" This. I heard Selena. you guys didn't even plan this. " I say.

" Well I want to get to know you. "

" But you have a girlfriend that you have to hang out with. You weren't just going to talk to me and ignore her that's rude. " I say.

" I wasn't going to do that. I just want to be friends. "

I chuckle. Friends ? me and Justin Bieber being friends is something I never even thought of.

" What's funny ? " He asks.

" Aren't you too cool to be my friend. I'm just ordinary. " I say.

" That's what I need, " he says " I need an ordinary friend. I'm tired of all these celebrity friends. I need someone new. and I feel like you're the one I need. "

" Okay, well I have to go. we'll hang out sometime. just not now. you go with Selena and have fun. " I say.

" Okay bye YN " he says and goes to his car and drives off.

I can't believe what just happened.

I feel like screaming and crying at the same time.