Chapter 18

RYAN'S P.O.V

" No Ryan, I'm sick It's been a year already. I have leukemia. " YN said.

I chuckled. " You have to be kidding me. "

She looked at me and started crying. She wasn't kidding. I don't even know how i'm still breathing right now. YN is like a sister to me. I can't lose her. She means the world to me.

" YN please tell me this isn't true. " I said with tears falling from my eyes.

She hugged me so tight and I just didn't want to let go.

" Why didn't you tell me? " I asked trying my best not to yell.

" Because I knew this would happen. I didn't want to hurt anyone. And you, Ryan are a big part of my life. I don't know what I would do without you. You are one of the big reasons why i've been so strong this past year. And I didn't want to tell you because I thought I would get over it. But it just kept getting worse. " She said.

I was speechless. She wiped my tears away.

" Please don't cry. " she said and smiled.

I smiled back. " You are so amazingly strong. " I said and hugged her.

She pulled away " Please promise me you won't tell anyone and especially not Justin. " She said.

" YN Justin loves you he has to know. " I said.

" I don't want him to know I don't want to see him anymore. " She said.

" YN are you crazy! " I yelled.

" Ryan I love him to much. " she stopped talking and tears came out.

" You love him? " I asked. And she looked away.

" YN you love him, he loves you more than you could ever imagine. He has the right to know. " I said.

" I know I know. I just don't want to tell him now. I want to tell him when I know it's the right time. But I just want to stop seeing him. "

I chuckled. " YN nothing is going to keep Justin away from you. He's in love with you. " I said.

" What about Selena ? " She asked.

I smiled " Selena who? "

She chuckled. And blushed. " Aww you're blushing. " I said and smiled.

" I love him " she said and looked at the ground.

" I know. Fight for him, don't let him go. "

She looked at me " Okay. "

" Let's go back with them? " I asked and she nodded.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

The whole time YN and Ryan were gone Selena and Fredo have been talking and they don't even talk to me I feel like Selena has been ignoring me ever since YN got here.

I looked up and YN and Ryan were walking toward us.

I looked at YN and she smiled at me so I smiled back. But her eyes were red... she was crying.

My heart broke she was still looking at me but looked at the ground because she knew I noticed.

I looked at Ryan and his eyes were puffed up and red he was crying too.

What's going on?