"We're not here to watch him. We're here to watch the entire team!" He huffs out and I smile.

Before coming, I was able to get my phone back for 10 minutes so I can do research on the other team. Shiratorizawa Academy. Apparently most of the people who play sports at that school go on to play professionally. They're the best of the best, and that Ushijima Wakatoshi guy is apparently the best player in all of Miyagi, and in the top 3 of the country.

Reading about all that, I started to think that there's no way Karasuno can do well against them. Not at all. But I realized that it's unlikely they got this far by sheer luck, so I started to hold onto hope.

Soon enough, the game starts.

I've seen Karasuno practice a bit before, but seeing them play in an actual game is completely different.

"Wow, both teams are really cool!" My mom says excitedly.

"They're okay." My father responds, sticking his nose up in the air. I give a small smile, continuing to watch the game.

Despite his I-don't-care attitude, by the 3rd set all three of us were absorbed in the game.

"Tsukishima-Kun is really good." I mumble, watching him block that red haired tall guy.

A few words were exchanged between them, and I'm surprised when Tsukishima smiles at him. Though, I start to think it wasn't a friendly interaction when the redhead's expression turns into one of annoyance.

All three of us were quietly rooting for Karasuno. Slightly jolting in our seats when they make a point, clapping with the others when we get a good serve or receive.

They're doing well.

Tsukishima always said that volleyball was just a club. He always talked about how he's only doing it until high school ends.

But right now...right now it seems like he's trying really hard. He doesn't play like he hates the sport.

And his reaction when he finally blocks Ushijima Wakatoshi, isn't one of someone who thinks volleyball is 'just a club'

Both of my parents shoot up from their seats, yelling at the top of their lungs just like everyone else. I stay seated, too afraid to draw attention to myself.

I cover my mouth with my hand, and when Tsukishima yells out in celebration, tears start to pour from my eyes.

I don't watch volleyball, nor am I too keen on the game, yet I still know that this was a game changing moment. I chuckle quietly, desperately trying to wipe my tears as I watch his teammates that are on the court run up to him and look excited.

"T-That's my brother! Tsukishima Kei! The one who just got that block- that's my brother!" I look over and see an older blonde guy, jumping up and down pointing at Tsukishima.

"Man, that kid is good."

I finally manage to stop crying, but soon my expression turns to one of worry when he's escorted off the court. Both of my parents sit down, my father clearing his throat and straightening the front of his clothes.

"It was an okay block." He says and I lightly hit his arm.

"Dad!" I scoff and he lets out a small chuckle.

"Alright, alright. Your little boyfriend is pretty good." He smiles at me and I quickly look away, my cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

"H-He's not my boyfriend." I mumble.

I stay worried, until a bit later Tsukishima comes running back onto the court with Kiyoko right behind him.

I smile once I hear Yamaguchi yell his name and hold out a thumbs up.