Prologue

The man stared at the applications to work at his company, none of them knew he was a billionaire because he hid that from the world. All that they knew was that he was a man that made some money and only the people that worked at him company and still working, knew he was a billionaire. He looked at the applications of newly eighteen year old girls, but there was one application that was from a seventeen year old girl turning eighteen today. Something about this girl made him think sexually, and he knew he wanted this girl - badly. He wanted to feel the skin underneath her clothes and hold her in his arms as they made love. He shook his head and pulled out the girls file. Her name on the file said Lilly McCain and that she lived near his old street.

She had just graduated and she was turning eighteen on the 17th of March. He loked at her picture, she had pale white skin, long flowing brown coloured hair, her eyes the sexiest violet and her lips the colour of roses on a Summer day. "Mr Dante?" a woman's voice asked from his phone and he pressed a button, putting the phone to his ear "yes Sapphire?" he asked "there is someone here to speak to you, it's regarding a girl named Lily McCain and her scholarship, whether she is going to be working here or not?" Sapphire's voice asked "tell them to come in" he said and the phone clicked off. He looked at Lily's file again and scratched his chin, he could make her his personal assistant.

A knock came to the door and he straightened up "come in" he said and cleared the file's from his desk as Sapphire walked in. Sapphire was beautiful, but she could never compare to Lilly. When Sapphire walked in, the Principal from her high school Mr Walker walked in, along with Lily. "Mr Dante" the Principal said and held a hand out "call me Heath" he said and shook the man's hand. Lily held her hand out "I'm Lily McCain" she said and when his hand touched hers, she felt soft, he shook her hand and she neatly smoothed the back of her skirt and sat down beside the Principal. "I see you are here regarding Lily's scholarship to my company?" Heath asked, taking Lily's file out to examine her basic and personal information.

"Yes, she has just graduated high school three weeks ago and since she is now eighteen due to her birthday, she may need a place to work" the Principal said and Lily nodded. "Well, it says here that she is very good at her work in school and that she should go for the companies that are best suited to her, I think this may be the perfect job for her, but it may get hard on some days when we have the busiest holidays" Heath said "I can work through them" Lily said sitting up straight. Heath eyed the girl and she looked at him earnest to work and to have a job to do in her life. Staring at her sexy body, Heath started to get hard, he really wanted her badly. He nodded suddenly "then she has a job here" Heath said and Lily's smile brightened "thank you, I will not let you down" she said and stands up, bowing. Lily had on a short black mini skirt to match her white blouse top that girls wear to job interviews.

"May we have a conversation on how you will work here?" Heath asked "of course, thank you Mr Walker for helping me" Lily said and the Principal smiled "good luck Lily, you were always the good student at my school" he said and walked out. Lily sat back down again. "We will have to get you started on your uniform and your schedule" Heath said and Lily nodded "of course" she said and brings out her phone to get into her notes. "Girls here wear black short skirts and white tops, doesnt matter what kind of top, just a white top, I prefer the tank top the best, because it does get hot in here" Heath said and she nods, typing into her phone. "I would also like to know what days you are available to work here" Heath said.

"I can work everyday, because I have nothing better to do" Lily said"okay, I'll have you work everyday for at least three hours because you are new, and when you know the ropes, I'll have you work more hours" Heath said "of course" she said "I'll send you your schedule by email, so if you leave your email, I can send it to you" Heath said and Lily nods, Heath gives her a slip of paper and she leaned over and started to write. Heath saw the curves of her breasts. She straightens and holds the slip of paper to him "that's my email" she said he took it, nods "I will see you tomorrow?" he asked "do I work tomorrow?" she asked and he nodded "start at three" he said and Lily nods.