Chapter Seven

Pregnancy Scare ~ Lily

I was so angry at Heath at the moment, with the sick feeling in my stomach, I wanted to barf my stomach up. Then I had a thought, would being pregnant a good thing? Or was it going to be a terrible idea to keep the baby if I am pregnant. So many decisions in my life and it sucked to the max. I don't even know if I should even keep going with the relationship I have with Heath.

I hissed out a breath and slammed open the door. I waved to my father as I stomped past and and slammed my bedroom door closed. My father and my friends know about my weird relationship to Heath, the Billionaire man that had everything he wanted. It seemed to me like something I did, he seemed to want to be rooted in one place.

I don't know what would happen to him if I ended things with him. I took a nice warm shower to wash the day off and cleaned my teeth from the vomit breath and taste in my mouth. I dried my hair and plaited it. I pulled on a sundress and slipped my feet into shoes and grabbed my bag and phone, taking the car keys as I walked to the car that was now mine.

I slipped into the drivers seat and turned the engine on. I left my bag on the passenger seat beside me and pulled my seat belt to click it into place. I adjusted the review and side mirrors as I put the car into reverse and reversed down the driveway. I drove to the doctors and I booked myself in. I took a seat and waited until the doctor called out my name and I followed the doctor.

I sat in a seat as he instructed me to and then he sat in his seat. "What seems to be the matter?" he asked "well, I have been feeling sick since this morning, and my boyfriend thinks I might be pregnant" I said "well to find that out, I may need to take a urine sample, that will tell us if you are pregnant or not" he said and I nodded.

After an hour, the doctor took the sample and sent it to the lab "I might need you to stay here until I get the results back" he said and I nodded. I swung my legs, waiting for the doctor to come back. I started panicking as I thought about what he would say if I was pregnant.

The door opened the doctor came in with a file. "I have your test results" he said "what does it say?" I asked and held my breath. "You are not pregnant" he said and I let my breath out "thank god" I said "then why was I sick?" I asked "you have a stomach bug" he said "okay, thanks" I said and got up.

I left the doctor's and walked home, my phone went off and I checked it to see there was a message from Heath asking me if I was alright. Maybe I shouldn't put pressure on him since I wasn't pregnant after all. I got home and kissed my father good night as I went to take a sleep, which ended up me being awake in the morning.

I yelped and got dressed for work, I rushed to eat breakfast and I fixed my hair in the car as I drove to work. I parked the car and turned it off, pulling my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my bag as I shut the door behind me and locked the car. I slipped the car keys into my bag and ran my way up the stairs to where I reached Heath's office.

I made sure I was all properly well dressed and I lifted a knuckle and knocked on the door. "Come in" Heath's voice called and I opened the door and walked in "sorry if I am late" I said "you aren't, you just need to come in anytime and you can leave anytime, a personal assistant doesn't have a time" he said.

"Oh" I said and then stood there awkwardly "would you like me to get you some coffee?" I asked "yes please" he said and I went into the kitchen and made a coffee.

I walked to him and set it before him "I have good news" I said and he took a sip from his coffee "what is it?" he asked "I'm not pregnant, just a little stomach bug" I said. He smiles and stands up, walks to me and wraps his arms around my waist "that's good, I didn't want to lose you" he said and kissed my forehead before kissing me. I kissed him back and smile "I know, I'm having a hard time, and if I do get pregnant, I won't blame you" I said.

"Could we somehow have kids along the way?" Heath asked "maybe, I'll think about it and get back to you on that" I said and kissed his cheek. Almost all day, I spent in Heath's office while he went on errands or talked to other people about business and I always made him coffee and I also helped with computer stuff. I always sat on his lap and I typed away on his computer. It was flattering that he didn't want me out of his sight and I loved him for that. Maybe one day we will have kids, have a life of our own.

By the next morning, I went to work early and got things ready for him. He would always thank me with a kiss and then somehow it would end up with us sleeping together with the door locked. I would usually find a do not disturb sign on the door on days when we do sleep together.

He would creep into my mind at night when I go to sleep. His hands on my skin and the way our lips moved together when we kissed, it felt like ultimate bliss to me. But who knows how long this will last, time cannot tell my friend.