Chapter Five

Be my Personal Assistant ~ Lily

I sat in his office as he spoke "no, you haven't done anything wrong, this is purely business and I need you to keep an open mind about what I am about to ask you" Heath said and I sat back in my seat "alright" I said and he cleared his throat "I am promoting you to be my Personal Assistant" Heath said and my mouth dropped open and I stared at him with wide eyes "I don't know what to say" I said and he stood up and walked to me. "You don't need to say anything, just nod" he said.

My heart thumped loudly in my chest and I felt like I was either gonna faint or throw up, I never expected this from a man that I work for and have sex with. I felt numb and before I could say anything, he got down on his knees and held my hands which shocked me more. "I love you Lily, I want you as my Personal Assistant" he said "I really don't know what to say, can I please get back to you on this?" I asked and he looked at me then sighed "fine" he said and got up. I watched him and then got up myself.

I stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek "you caught me off guard when you asked me" I said and walked out of his office. I walked back to my desk and turned my computer on, going through work like I always do when I haven't got an errand to do. When I was given an errand by my supervisor, I got up and went to do the errand. I walked around handing out papers to the right people and then went back to my desk and sent the email to my supervisor about me completing my errand.

I sat back in my chair and went over the question Heath asked me. Should I accept being his Personal Assistant or will it be difficult that I have to politely excuse myself to staying as a worker and accepting calls and making calls and doing errands. I felt a small pang in my chest and realized that I was hurting myself. I really wanted Heath because he made me feel like I was the only girl in the world and that he wanted me for me.

I made my decision and I pressed the phone to my ear. I dialed Heath's number. "Hello?" he asked and I bit my lip "hey, it's Lily, can I talk to you?" I asked my voice stumbling a little and I heard him laugh a little "of course" he said and I hung up the phone. I told Ruby that I was going to see Heath and she told me she would tell my supervisor if she ever came to ask Lily for a errand or something. My face was red as I walked to his office.

I lifted my fist and knocked on the door. "Come in" his voice seductive and sexy. I opened the door and walked in. He was sitting at his desk, looking at his computer. I closed the door behind me and I walked to where he was seated. I saw the photo on his desktop and somehow that didn't even make me think twice.

I sat on his lap, twisting my arms around his neck. His arms fitted themselves around my tiny waist and I bit my lip as I looked at him. "What brings you here?" he asked "I wanted to say that I'm filling in the position you have asked of me" I said "really?" he asked with a smirk plastered on his face "yes" I said and moved to the door and flicked the lock over. "I'm in love with you to, there is something about you that is mysterious in every way" I said.

I walked back to him and sat back on is lap. I could tell he was hard and that he wanted me, I wanted him back more. I leaned my face closer and kissed him, feeling the way his lips felt against mine, made me feel like I was on cloud nine. He pulled me closer before standing up and walking to the couch that he had bought so that we do really nasty things on. I was joking about that.

He was sexy and seductive, he made my world go very blurry. He gently laid me on the couch, I pulled his jacket and shirt off as we kissed. My fingers traced his abs, my heart hammering in my chest as we went further and we kissed passionately and sexily. His hand gripped my shirt taking it off and then his hands pulled my skirt off. I was naked in front of him, wearing my bra and panties as I blush.

His hand touched my face, tracing the curve of my lips and my cheeks. I looked up at him "what are you doing?" I asked and lean more into him. His arms went around my waist and brought my body very close to him. We then made love and it felt like my whole body was in pure bliss and that everything around me was dilated because it was just me and him.

Sorry this chapter is short, if any chapter is short, it is because I don't have any more to write in them.