Mini Chapter 1

Hello it's Mystic97 here, I have mini chapters coming out and hopefully this would crave your tastes for what happens after everything in the book.

By the next day, I woke up to Heath beside me, I smile and watched him sleep for a while before moving to kiss him gently and lovingly. His eyes opened and he bundled me into his arms and cuddled and kissed me "hey" I giggle as I smile and kissed him back.

"You have a recording to do today?" He asked me and I nod "yup, for my newest single, I hope you look forward to it" I say. He smiled and interlaced his finger with mine "you know I always look out for your music" Heath said and pulled me close and kissed me. I smile, grateful for him in my life, I never thought I would be somewhere in my life without him.

After I had dressed, I was on my way to the recording studio, I walked in and signed in, before walking to Recording Studio 51. I walk in, greeting everyone as I sat on the couch, my recording producer sits beside me and we go over the schedule. I would soon be able to go on tours around the country, if Heath would come with me, there was always time for us to spend together.

My phone rang and I saw it was Liam, I answered the call nearly spitting the water out of her mouth "Lily?" Liam's ragged breath asked and she heard a girls moan "Liam can't you keep it in your pants for one night?" Lily asked "no can do, she's my girlfriend and she asked for it" Liam said "who is it?" The girl asked before she wailed, Liam panted into the phone "don't ever call me during your little sex sessions, or I'll tell Heath" Lily said hissing between her teeth as she hung up on him and dropped her phone into her bag.

How was she ever going to get Liam back to normal?