Mini Chapter 3

Four Years later

Seeing the morning sun brought a smile to my face. Holding our four year old daughter Leah Dante, I was smiling as Heath was holding one of her toys and he started to play with it, Leah smiles and takes the toy "daddy, no" she said and a smile crossed her face. Leah had my brown hair and her father's hazel eyes. Leah was our beautiful daughter and after a couple of my friends had their children, Leah wanted the befriend them.

I returned to the office of course, and when some women flirted with my husband, I would make them back off by acting like a wife and kissing him softly to remind them that he was taken. When Leah was sleeping over her friends house, me and Heath had a romantic night in and my Manager seemed to let me live my personal life as well as my work life.

Everything was better for me, I had the family I loved and a life where I wanted everything to be amazing and perfect. As I was cooking a romantic dinner, Heath walks in wearing nothing but boxers. "What should we watch?" He asked and I looked at the movies he presented me "Fifty Shades of Grey" I say "kinky" he smirked and I licked my lips to tease him, he walked off and I poured as I finished and set plates up, I put them on a tray and carried it to our room.

That night we ate dinner and watched a movie, making love in the darkness and everything was how I wanted it. It was a complete dream come true.

(This story has come to an end unfortunately, unless someone can give me some ideas for more Mini Chapters then I'll be glad to do that)