Chapter Fourteen (Part 2)

The Wedding

Heath:

When the music started, Heath's eyes caught the attention of Lily wearing a white wedding gown and her arm tucked against her father's. Lily's eyes were on him, and he couldn't stop staring at her. Lily looked radiant with her wedding gown, her smile looked beautiful and her skin was glowing. She held a rose bouquet in her hands as she walked down the aisle towards him.

Lily:

My eyes lit up and my heart leaped when I saw Heath. I saw people standing up, their heads turned towards to see the glowing bride walking down the aisle towards her husband to be. My eyes stayed on Heath the entire walk and my father turned me around and smiled at me "I love you" he said and I nodded and threw my arms around his neck and tried not to cry "I love you to daddy" I said and he hugged me tightly before letting go. He held onto my hand as he guided my hand to Heath's and when my hand touched Heath's, he held on and smiled at my father before he walked off to stand at the side. I walked to stand beside Heath, holding the roses as I turned and gave them to my friend to hold. I held his hands and smiled at him.

The man that would marry us spoke words about us being there for each other and when the time came, he asked Heath if he would take me to be his wife, to cherish and to be with forever till death do us part. He smiled at me "I always do" he said and I stifled a giggle. He turned to me and smiled "do you Lily, take Heath to be your husband, to cherish and to be with forever, till death do you part?" he asked and my smile went wide "of course I do" I said and Heath let out a laugh and so did I. "Does anyone have any objections before the ring giving?" he asked and when no one said anything, he nodded "you may exchange rings" he said. I slide Heath's ring on his finger and he did the same to me. He smiled and the man opened his arms wide "I pronounce you husband and wife, Heath, you may kiss your bride" he said.

Heath took me into his arms and twirled me around before kissing me.