Arnav and Kushi's decision.

The family along with the guests started celebrating Diwali by bursting crackers. Arrangements was done in the lawn. The Raizada youngsters stood beside eachother and was bursting crackers. Yash and Suhani was all dolled up in their cute little traditional wear and Kushi sat beside them watching Arnav and others bursting crackers.

Arnav came to her and sat beside the kids - Arey waah..... My cutie pies..... You both are looking so beautiful. Kisne ready Kiya Aapko ? Mumma ne......

He held their little fingers and played with them. Kushi smiled looking at him.

Arnav - Kushi, It's their first Diwali. And as their parents we should wish them together for the ever first function they both are celebrating. And most importantly kids need their mother's blessings.

Kushi smiled widely and sat beside him. Arnav took both the babies in their hands and Kushi sat close to him holding their babies along with Arnav.....

Arnav - Wish you a very very happy Diwali. May both of your life filled with the full of lights.

Kushi - Happy First Diwali Yash and Suhani...... May this day brings loads and loads of happiness, blessings and prosperity to you both.

Arnav - Now they have their mother's blessings, they will achieve everything. Hein na bachoos ?

Yash and Suhani giggled in his hold. Kushi got Suhani in her arms as Arnav couldn't hold both the kids simultaneously for long time.

Arnav closed his eyes thanking the almighty for blessing him with Kushi, Yash and Suhani.

He placed Yash and Suhani back on their pram and looked at Kushi.

Arnav - Come Kushi. Let's celebrate Diwali with everyone.

Kushi - No Arnav. You go and enjoy. I'll be with kids and look after them.

Arnav smiled - Fine. I'll be back in few minutes. Then we'll go inside.

Kushi - By the way when will the engagement ceremony start ?

Arnav - After an hour. It is auspicious it seems.

Kushi - Ok. You go.

Arnav went and stood beside everyone greeting the guests.
Kushi started playing with kids.

Crackers started bursting. Yash pouted and started crying getting scared of the sounds. Kushi took him in his lap and tried to pacify him. But he didn't heard her and kept crying. So she took the kids inside their room. As both Dadi's are inside, she handed the kids to them and came outside again.

When she came out she saw Arnav was ready to burst the crackers holding them in hand. Her eyes widened. Something started flashing before her eyes again and again. Her eyes became blur with tears. She raised her hands towards him and tried to call him. But no voice came out of her throat. A lump formed in her throat. Her head throbbed and she started crying.

Arnav who glance towards the direction where Kushi and the kids were sitting got confused seeing her standing alone. He couldn't see her tears from that distance but he could see her face that was unpleasant. He kept the crackers back in the box and came to her.

As he neared her he could see that she was crying. He ran to her.

Arnav held her arms - Kushi....

Kushi hicupped - A...Arnav....

She held her head in hers. Arnav immediately pulled her inside the mansion so that no one can see them.