Phagphere.

Arnav and Kushi started to Gupta Mansion. Meera literally jumped on Kushi when they reached their home making Arnav amuse.

Meera - Aww.... Jiji.... I missed you so much.

Kushi - Me too Darling.

There they both started talking. Arnav was sitting beside them watching them every now and then with a smile.

Radha Dadi - Arey Dhamaadh Ji.... When did you came?

Arnav bend down taking her blessings - Just now Dadi. How are you ? Is Delhi comfortable?

Radha - Iam fine bitwa. Delhi is ok. Thithaliya take Bitwa to your room. Both of you get freshed up and come down. Till then I'll prepare tea for you.

Kushi nodded and took Arnav to her room.

Arnav - " Nice room....." he said observing the interiors of her room.

Kushi - Thankyou. Get freshup.

Arnav nodded and freshed up and changed into comfortable clothes. Kushi too freshed up and got changed.

Both went down and had tea and snacks and few hours later they had Dinner and retired to their room.

It was late night -

Arnav was doing some work in his laptop. Meera came inside his room.

Meera - Jiju....

Arnav looked up from his laptop.

Meera - Jiji left her bag downstairs. Iam keeping it here. Can you please tell her ?

Arnav frowned and looked at the time. It was Ten at night.

Arnav - Isn't she with you?

Meera - No, After dinner I didn't see her. I thought she must be resting here.

Arnav - She is not here.

Meera thought sometime - I got it. She must be in Mummy, Papa's room. She will be back. Don't worry. Good night.

Arnav - Good night.

Meera went from there. Arnav thought something and closed his laptop and went in search of Kushi's parents room.

Whole house was dark. He searched here and there and finally saw a room opened. He took his steps towards it.

He peeked inside to see Kushi was sitting on the bed facing the wall where her Parents photo was fixed. For the first time he is seeing his Parents-in-law photo.

His FIL was looking handsome and MIL was very beautiful.

Kushi was silently sitting on the bed looking their photo. He was about to go inside when Kushi's phone rang.

Kushi smiled attending it and put the phone on speaker and kept it beside her legs.

Kushi - Hi Mithu....

Mithra her friend on the other side chirped - Good morning Kuhu....

Kushi - Its good night here.

Mithu - Yeah... Yeah.... I know, I know. Waise How is your married life?

Kushi - Teek hei....

Mithra - Teek.... Just teek.... You should say its awesome....

Mithra - Jiju dhikne mein kaise hein..... ?

Kushi - Teek hei.

Mithra - Kuhu are you sure your eyes are working properly?

Kushi - " Yeah.... Its fine.... ? "She asked carelessly.