End of Evil

It was next morning 7 AM. Arnav snuggled more to the warmth he is getting after so many days.

Kushi stirred in her sleep feeling movement beside her. She opened her lazy eyes and looked at the time and her eyes rested on her love who is sleeping selling horses keeping his head in her neck. She smiled looking at him.

She slowly moved him aside and laid facing him. Some says he is Arrogant, Some says he is shrewd..... Some praises him, some criticize him, some says that he is a handsome hunk..... But only she knows that this man lying beside her, who the world terms with various names is a bundle of cuteness. Just look at his face now...... His relaxed face, messy thick hairs, sharp nose, Sometimes his confused blinking, his pouting face while she caught him doing something naughty..... His whining...... He cuddling her..... Everything he does Infront of her is just Cute.... Sometimes cuteness overloaded.

She chuckled correcting his messy hairs and again closed her eyes snuggling to him. She laid silently listening to his heartbeat. Slowly his heart beat made her sleep also.

After an hour Arnav woke up. And the first image his eyes captured was of his angelic wife. He kissed her forehead and stood up. He quickly got freshen up........

He went to Pantry and prepared Hot chocolate for both of them. Going back to room he kept the cups aside and sat beside her. Caressing her hair he shook her gently.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi stirred in her sleep - Hmm...

Arnav - Wake up my Baby Dear......

Kushi turned around and slept pouting.

Arnav - Baby Dear, Come on get up. We need to leave to home. Today is your Mehendhi function.

Kushi opened her eyes slowly and sat on the bed. Seeing him she gasped and moved away from him.