Her apology.

It was dinner time, everyone was assembled in the dinner table except for Arnav and Kushi.

Dasrath - Where is Chote ?

Mansi - He didn't come.

Dasrath looked down sadly and sighed - It's been 31 years he born. Today is the first day I raised my hands on him. He never gave a chance for complaint. Mera Bacha..... He would be so upset with me na ? Did he had his lunch ?

Avanthi - No Papa. He didn't had lunch. And I doubt, whether he had his breakfast or not ?

Rekha looked down with tears pooled in her eyes.

Avanthi held her palms - Maa please you don't worry. I will make sure he eats something.

Rekha cried - Mera Bacha...... I don't know when happiness will enter his life again. He is getting hurt everyday. Patha nahi kiski nazar lag gayi Arnav aur Kushi par..... How much happy they were with eachother ? I don't know when will I get to see them both together again ?

The family was in low mood. Dasrath took the plate and filled it with food.

Dasrath - I will go to Chote's room. Avanthi betiya you go and see whether Kushi bitiya had dinner or not ?

Avanthi - Ji Papa.

Dasrath went to Arnav's room and saw him lying on the bed. He went and sat beside him and saw him sleeping. He sat beside him and caressed his cheek where he has slapped him.

Dasrath - I am sorry beta.

He sighed and stood up only to see that Kushi is standing at the doorstep. He looked at Arnav and Kushi to and fro.....

He went ahead - What happened beta ? Do you need anything ?

Kushi looked down nervously and nodded her head.

Kushi - I came here to say sorry to Arnav.

Dasrath smiled - But he is sleeping.

Kushi - He usually sleeps at 10. So I thought......

Dasrath - And how do you know that ?

Kushi looked at him confused not understand the teasing tone.

Dasrath - It's ok beta. No problem. He won't be angry on you.

Kushi - But even then what I did is wrong na....... I shouldn't have gone out like that. But mein Kya Karthi ? Aadath Nahi hei na... There was no one in my life before to whom I inform about my whereabouts. I didn't knew that these much problem will arise if I went away. I didn't knew that these much people will be worried about me.....

She had big big tears in her eyes while speaking with Dasrath.

Dasrath covered his mouth crossing his arms - Hmm..... You are wrong but whatever you said was considerable.

Kushi - And I heard you speaking with everyone down that you raised your hands on him for the first time. I feel so guilty. I..... Iam so sorry uncle.

Dasrath - Fine. I accept your sorry. But on one condition.....

Kushi looked at him.

Dasrath - Till now I didn't say anything...... I let you free. But from now on you should call me Papa. If you agree to my condition then I will forgive you.