Together.....

It was Night -

Kushi was lying on her side thinking about today's incident. She smiled thinking of everyone's gift. She never thought talking with everyone will be so easy. She never thought that they will accept her this easily. At the day of marriage she was nervous looking these much people.

Cracking a deal with strangers was not that difficult for her. She has dealt with so many people in her life..... But when it comes to relationships she is a kind of confused. But with time she will manage everything.

Now everything is settled. Tomorrow Dadi and Meera will be shifting to Gupta Mansion. She has spoke with her circle for Meera's admission in Delhi's reputed college. Now only thing left is to change her citizenship from London to India. She has planned to meet with a lawyer for that process also. So now nothing is left...... Everything is taken care of.....

She was thinking and planning all this when she froze in her place.

She felt something around her waist. Her eyes turned round as a saucer. She raised to see that it was Arnav's arms around her waist. She gulped and turned facing him and tried to take his hands away. But instead of distancing, Arnav moved close to her. Kushi laid attention in her place seeing his face just inches apart. His breath is almost fanning on her face. She gulped. His hands started moving......

Kushi closed her eyes tightly as she sensed his hands moving. She bloody will shriek in next few seconds.... If his hands kept moving like this.

Bechara Arnav...... Unaware of all this...... He was sleeping peacefully.

Arnav stopped moving. Kushi's heart was thudding loudly. Kushi was stilled in her place for next few minutes. Arnav went to deep sleep...... She hurriedly took his hands away and got out of the bed. She sat on the poolside with thudding heart. It took few minutes for her heart to beat normally.

Kushi held her head pouting. It was not his mistake.... But she don't feel comfortable at his close touch. Arnav singh Raizada is still a stranger to her heart. She is still trying to accept the change that she is married now. She don't feel anything for the man before her other than a normal respect a person would have on other....... Just that.

Now how will she go and lay again at the same place..... ? That will be so tuff. She shook her head and laid on the poolside recliner itself.

Next morning -

Kushi was the first person to woke up. She was feeling better now. She went and freshed up and went to Dadi and Meera's room to help them in packing.

After soemtime kushi came back to her room to see that Arnav was getting ready for his office.

Arnav smiled looking at kushi - Hey.... Good Morning.

Kushi - Good morning.

Arnav - Aren't you coming with me ?

Kushi bit her tongue - Sorry..... Actually today Dadi and Meera are leaving. So......

Arnav - Ok fine.

Kushi - Are you free at sunday?

Arnav nodded his head.

Kushi - We'll go to office that day if you are Ok.

Arnav smiled - Fine. Ok then Iam leaving.

Kushi - Its just 8 now.....

Arnav - Usually I'll start at 9. But its been so many days..... and I have an important meeting scheduled today. I need to see the presentation of meetings..... So gotta go early. Sorry if its not this important I would've stayed while Meera and Dadi are leaving....