A Shock.

Arnav took Kushi to a hospital. He would've opted for her own hospital....... But people there know the news of Kushi's demise and taking Kushi there will create unwanted attention and gossips. So until she get well this unknown surrounding is the right one.

Doctors started to do her treatment. Now he had a big task in hands....... To call his family and reveal that their Kushi is alive. How will they react to this news ?

He called Dasrath. Dasrath picked the call.

Arnav - Papa....

Dasrath - Haan Chote..... Where are you ? Do you realise it's been hours you are away from home. Rekha is getting worried. Your phone is also switched off..... Why ?

Arnav gulped - Papa..... Papa Woh..... I..... Hospital.....

He fumbled with words. He didn't knew how to say the matter.

Dasrath - Hospital...... ? Chote what happened to you ? Are you alright ?

Arnav - Come here Papa....

Dasrath - Which hospital beta ?

Arnav - City Hospital.

Dasrath - I am coming.

Dasrath told the family about Arnav calling him to hospital. Everyone panicked.

Rekha, Dasrath along with Hrudhai and Prem went to City hospital.

Once reached Hospital they called Arnav who inturn told them that he is in ICU. They got scared and ran towards the direction to find out what happened to him.....

When reached they saw Arnav was sitting on the corridor silently. There was no one except him in the corridor.

Dasrath went near him and placed his hands on his head - Bitwa....

Arnav jerked and looked up wiping the lone tears - Papa....

Dasrath - Bitwa, what happened to you ? Why are you here ?

Arnav - Papa.....

Exactly at the same time a Doctor came out of the ICU. He looked at the other occupants of the with him.

Arnav - They are family sir.

Doctor nodded - Mr. Raizada I need to talk to you.....

Arnav - Just a minute sir. I'll follow you to your cabin. I'll let my family see her.

Doctor - Sure. But don't disturb the patient inside.

Arnav - Yes sir. Papa, come with me.

The confused Men followed him and went inside with him. As Arnav pulled the screen covering the bed...... Men were numb and rooted to the ground.

They looked at Arnav in shock who inturn looked at them.

Dasrath - yeh....

Arnav - Our Kushi Papa..... She didn't leave us. She is back Papa.

Dasrath's eyes filled with tears - How this happened ? I mean....

Arnav - I'll let you know afterwards, for now....... Our Kushi is alive Papa.

Prem - But Bhai, how is this possible ? Are you sure it's Bhabhi..... ? I mean..... I can't.....

Arnav - I know it's difficult to believe all this. But this is our Kushi. I am damn sure about that. Whatever happened with her was a big story. This is not a place to discuss about that....