Unexpected marriage

Thithaliya was standing in shock holding the wedding chain Arnav threw away sometime before. When he threw the chain it directly landed on her neck.

The guy said " How are feeling now ? You really got a beautiful WIFE for yourself. You blamed me right ? Now how are you going to justify yourself ? "

But none listen to him. Everyone's attention was on Thithaliya only. The most destroyed persons in all this are Purva and Lakshmi who never in their wild dreams thought of something like this.

Radha and Vasundra looked at eachother with tears in their eyes. There was a pin drop silence in the surrounding due to this unexpected event.

Soon the silence got replaced with gossips. Everyone were murmuring something among themselves. Radha heard " This girl's (Thithaliya) life is gone. Who will marry her now ?" Someone said.

Other said " Yes Yes. No one will be ready to marry her after this incident. Poor girl has to suffer her whole life without any mistake of her's. These people also won't accept her "

Many said many things hurting them more as much as possible. Vasundra Dadi got anger and shouted " Enough, everyone go and feel about your own life. There is no need to think about us. Got that. Go away from here "

Everyone slowly started moving. Thithaliya was shocked beyond anything. No sound came from her, only tears flew from her eyes. She didn't knew what to do ? Others were silent not knowing how to console her ? What will they say to console her ? So they all kept quiet.

Vasundra Dadi thought something deeply and moved near Radha. She held Radha's hand and said "Iam so sorry on behalf of my Grandson. Radha can I ask you something ?"

Radha looked at Vasundra with tear brimmed eyes. Vasundra Dadi said " Will you send your granddaughter to my home as my Daughter-in-law ? "

Radha Dadi got shocked " Vasundra...."

Vasundra Dadi said " I know what Iam asking? Tell me will you get your granddaughter married to my grandson ? "

Purva looked at Lakshmi and she said " Maa ji.... But Purva " but she couldn't continue looking at Vasundra's glare.

Mansi looked at Avanthi " Avi, what is this Dadi doing ? We have already decided to get our Arnav married to Purva right ?"

But none spoke. Radha looked at Thithaliya who was still in shock and nodded her head saying ok for this marriage. She don't want her granddaughter's life to get spoiled. Vasundra Dadi looked at Arnav who's eyes were red with tears, with his mind thinking "He spoilt the whole damn thing. He spoilt a innocent girl's life " so without any option he nodded for Vasundra's decision making others shock.

Vasundra " I will come to your home asking for your daughter's hand today evening "

Radha nodded and Vasundra Dadi moved away with her family. Arnav looked at the girl with guilt in his heart for making her stand in a situation like this. Slowly Radha with her both granddaughter moved away from there.

Once at home Arnav sat on the bed with thud. He didn't knew what had happened in a blink? He don't have any time to understand anything.

On the otherside Avanthi, Mansi, Hrudhai, Sundeep and Prem sat together not able to digest anything. Arnav also came and sat between them silently.

Mansi " I can't accept it. How can Arnav marry someone just like that , when he love Purva ? Dadi can't do something like this "

Sundeep " But Dadi said today she'll go to her friend's house for asking that girl's hand for our Arnav. We can't stop that "

Mansi " Like really Sundeep ? Don't you feel bad for your sister. Whatever happened there was just an accident. For that he can't go and make that random girl as his life partner "

Hrudhai said " And what will we answer to that media that is behind Our Arnav ? That would be damn embarrassing guys "

Prem " Yes Bhai. You can't stake your life like this. Dhi is right , whatever happened there is just an accident "

Arnav looked at him in silence. He was about to speak when suddenly out of nowhere Purva barged inside and moving near him she held his collar. Arnav and others were shocked.

Purva shouted " How can you marry some other girl ASR ? You have to marry me only.

Arnav held her hand that is holding his collar "Purva , first listen to me "

Purva shouted " No. you listen to me. How can you leave me and marry that girl ? How can you deceive me like this. Tell your Dadi that you won't marry that girl. If she wants throw money on her face. How much she wants you give her but you have to marry me only."

All his patience flew away and anger rose inside him hearing her words. He is already guilty for Thithaliya, and again this girl is adding salt to the wound. He held her shoulders and shouted on the top of his voice" Stop it right there. What the hell do you think of yourselves ? Being a girl yourselves, you are asking me to throw money on her face. How could you ? That too When you clearly knew what is the situation. And what did you said ' I deceive you...' tell me one thing....have I ever said that I love you or assured you saying that I will marry you. No right ? And who will accept money inreturn of their life and self-respect. Iam warning you Purva Sinha, don't try to order me. And get it straight in your head that Iam gonna marry that girl only. Got that " pushing her aside he marched away from that room.

Mansi ran to her " Don't worry Purva. I'll speak to Dadi. Don't loose hope "

Sundeep " What is the need to speak with him like this ? Go to your room Purva " stamping her foot Purva went away crying.

Vasundra Dadi was on her room when Dasrath and Rekha went inside her room. She looked at them when Rekha asked " Maa ji, is it necessary to do everything like this. I mean... We didn't even know her. How can we let her marry our Arnav ? "

Vasundra said " Rekha , this is not our Delhi , this is my village. People here will not let her in peace. Whatever happened with her is due to our son. So we only have to make it right. She's our responsibility now "

Dasrath " But what about Purva ? "

Vasundra " When did we get that relationship forward ? Purva is our Mansi's sister-in-law. That's all. There was , is no relationship between her and Arnav. So don't let the things damage. We are going to Radha's home asking her granddaughter for our Arnav today evening. Only she's our Arnav's wife" she said sternly. Rekha and dasrath kept quiet after that.

Evening Vasundra along with Rekha and Dasrath went to Radha's home for the ritual. They decided days for the upcoming rituals along with Marriage date. Everything got fixed. In next week they fixed the marriage for them.