J-hope - When you're insecure

You and your boyfriend Hoseok were watching a movie on your bed.

You were sat on his lap while he had his hands on your thighs, caressing them.

Hoseok loved when you sat on his lap, and he often made you straddle him.

He loved to put his arms around you and mess with you as it made you go shy, and he thought you were SO cute.

You also loved this but recently you felt your thighs were fatter and you felt insecure sitting on his lap in case he thought you were heavy so you slowly shifted yourself off his lap and sat next to him.

He pouted when he noticed you were no longer on him, and he turned to you, stroking some hair out of your face.

"Why did you move?" He said, pouting. You didn't respond, looking down, fiddling with your fingers,
"Y/N?"

He sighed and pulled you to straddle him as he put his hands on your waist.

You were blushing, and he slowly smiled as your blush got darker and you covered your face with your hands.

He laughed, "where's my Sunshine? I would love to see her beautiful smile..."

You smiled wide as he moved your hands, grinning at you, "there she is, my beautiful sunshine..." He kissed both your cheeks and your nose as you giggled.

He started to tickle your sides slightly as you squirmed in his lap, laughing as he laughed as well, seeing your happy blushing face on his lap was the best thing to him.

"Hobiii stoooooop" you said, squirming as he finally stopped, resting his hands on your waist again and kissing your lips.

"Why did you move sunshine?" He said questioningly, cupping your face with his hands.

You sighed "I just....I thought my thighs had gotten kinda fat recently and I just feel really insecure because you haven't seen me naked yet and I want to do things with you but thought u would love me less if you saw my body so I-"

He cut you off from your rambling as he put his lips on yours, flipping you both so he could hover over you.

He stopped kissing you and caressed your thigh with his hand, the other one holding him up.

"You are always beautiful to me baby, and I love you, you know I would wait forever for you but if you think you're ready, please let me love you..."

You nodded, ready for him to do whatever he wanted, but it's like he knew what you were thinking.

He shook his head with a smile, "Not tonight baby, tonight you are getting endless cuddles!" He said in his aegyo voice.

You squealed, bouncing up and down in his lap as he chuckled, loosely holding your waist.

Hoseoks' absolute favourite thing was having you on his lap.

Now he was going to watch a movie, with his baby on his lap, his cuddles and kisses only for you.

He stroked your cheek gently, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

"I love you Y/N" he smiled, and you turned your face towards him, kissing his nose.

"I love you to Hobi..."