Jungkook - Shy boyfriend

You turned around for the millionth time, to see Jungkook staring at you, as soon as he saw you turn he looked down with a shy bunny smile, you bit your lip, looking back at your work again.

Your teacher has just assigned work to do and left the room, so You, Jungkook and a few other students were just working quietly.

Jungkook was super shy, but you were both pretty good friends and talked a lot. He had a crush on you, which you had sort of figured out, and you always caught him staring at you.

As the class finished you walked to him and tapped his arm, making him look up with his doe eyes.

"Am I still ok to come over later kook?" You smiled at him, he bunny smiled back "of course" you smiled back at him, looking around quickly, before pressing a quick kiss to his cheek and shyly walking out of the classroom.

He had a shocked look on his face, his eyes sparkling as his face turned Crimson, the largest smile splitting his face, he giggled before getting his bags and also leaving to go home.

*Later*

You arrived at Jungkooks house, it had been raining, so the hoodie you were wearing was soaked, and you only had a crop top underneath.

Jungkook opened the door and immediatley took your hand to lead you into his house.

"I'll get you o-one of m-my hoodies, you must be freezing" he stuttered a bit, going and grabbing one of his hoodies.

He turned back around to see you had taken your wet hoodie off, leaving much of your skin on display.

He blushed a bit, handing you his hoodie, which was far to big for you as you slipped it on.

He thought you still looked a bit cold so he hesitantly wrapped his arms around your waist.

Feeling you relax into him he pulled you in close, as you put yours around his neck.

"Thanks" you mumbled, snuggling into him.

He rested his chin on your head. "Jungkook, I've been meaning to say this for a while, but I like you" you mumbled.

You couldn't see the huge bunny smile spreading across his face as he heard your rather shy confession, it gave him the confidence he needed as he pulled you back and pressed his lips to yours, picking you up and spinning you around with his bunny nose scrunched as you both giggled.

You both pulled away before he gently put you down, dipping you slightly and rubbing his nose on yours before gently kissing you again.

When he pulled you back up your hands went to his shoulders as his stayed firmly on your waist, your face flushed and your breathing heavy. He giggled seeing your state as you hit his chest in mock anger.

You then got lost in eachothers eyes and and he softly tucked some hair behind your ear, and gently whispered "you're beautiful" as you blushed hard, digging your face into his chest. "Oh yeah, I like you too" he said, laughing as you hit his chest and started laughing as well.

"So, movie?" You nodded and you both giggled before he took your hand and led you to the kitchen to get snacks for your movie night.