V - When he calls you clingy

"Tae~, can I come sit with you?" You asked sweetly when you peeked your head in the doorway of his studio.

You heard a grunt from him which signalled a yes, so you went to sit down.

He had been really off the last week or so, only replying with sounds occasionally.

You curled up on the sofa near his desk, just scrolling on your phone.

"Oh I was thinking we could go to the park later, you really need a break from work" you said.

Tae nodded, "yeah sure, I'm just...trying to get this chorus right..." he mumbled, he replied like he wasn't really listening to you, and you pouted, getting up and hugging him from behind.

"Tae Tae~"

"Y/N Please! God you're clingy..." he exclaimed, making you let go of him in shock, he turned around to face you with anger on his face.

But it was replaced with shock when he saw your eyes filling with tears, and before he could say anything you grabbed your phone and ran out, slamming the door behind you.

"Oh no..." he sighed, shaking his head at himself realising he had lashed out at you.

For days after that you avoided him, making sure he wasn't in the room, not answering calls or texts.

If he smiled and asked if you wanted to go out you would shrug, going back upstairs.

It upset Tae that you wouldn't spend time with him but he knew it was his own fault, he called you clingy and shouted at you when you just wanted him to take a break from work, and he was only stressed BECAUSE of work.

He had to figure out a way to make it up to you, show you that he loved you, he came up with the perfect idea.

You came home from work at around 9, tired and still upset about Tae.

You walked into your bedroom and got quite the surprise.

Tae was on the bed, surrounded by pillows and blankets, a few soft candles were lit and your favourite show was ready to play.

"Tae-" he cut you off as he got up, taking your bag and coat and pushing you into the bathroom, "Take a nice shower, I'll get your dinner" he pressed a small kiss to your forehead, making you blush, before leaving.

You saw he left his shirt and underwear for you to wear after you showered, you smiled.

You had a warm shower, changing into the clothes Tae left for you and coming back into the bedroom to see Pizza and ice cream waiting for you, it was your favourite.

You smiled softly at the effort he had put in, knowing he felt bad for what he did.

"Y/N...I'm really sorry for saying you were clingy, you aren't, I was just stressed from the work and you were trying to help me relax, I love you and please talk to me again I hate it!"

The poor man was positively crying as he said he was sorry, and you knew he was.

You wrapped your arms around his large frame, nuzzling your face into his broad chest, "I know you're sorry Tete, I forgive you..." your voice was muffled in his chest, but he still heard you.

He lifted your chin, looking into your eyes before pressing his lips on yours in a soft kiss as further apology.

You melted into the kiss as he picked you up, you cupped his cheeks as he situated both of you on the bed for your movie night.

You and Tae watch 3 movies, but neither of you concentrated on a lot of them as you kissed and cuddled eachother, giggling like a young couple in love.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I'm trying hard to make the imagines longer so I hope this is a decent length, I want them to be a bit longer so it's a bit more immersive y'know? I always like a longer length on imagines I read.

I am working on a special for my birthday and it'll be up on monday <3

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books, I also have a backup account: HOSEOKKPHILE <3