Chapter 4

Marinette's POV

I walked over to my sister and desperately tried to fight the urge to cut off Lila's head. "Bri, what happened?" "S-she slapped m-me because I w-was defending you. They w-were talking b-bad names about you and telling lies about Mom and Dad. I got angry a-at he and yelled at her." I took a deep breath and nodded. 

"Ok. You didn't have to do that but, thank you." She nodded and I turned toward Alya and Lila and glared at them. "Why the fuck would you slap my little sister? You know perfectly, well she would defend me if you did that."

"She just attacked Lila because she was telling about her travels and that little bitc-" "NO! DON'Y YOU EVER CALL MY SISTER A BITCH, YOU LI-" "Marinette Dupain-Cheng! You are not allowed to yell at your classmates! You are class president and need to set a good example." 

"And what about you? You're the teacher so shouldn't you be setting a better example. Alya slapped Bridgette and you didn't get mad at her." "Your si-" "My sister nothing! Maybe if you had stopped her she wouldn't have been slapped and we wouldn't be in this situation! But no! You get mad at me. ME!"

"Marine-" "What now? Are you going to tell me that I shouldn't talk to you like that! Why cause' you're the teacher. Fuck no. Your little ass is getting ZERO respect from me until you learn how to be a good teacher. So shut the fuck up." 

I turned on my heel and grabbed Cass and Bri and pulled them out of the building. When we get to a bench, I turn toward Cass and look at her dead in the eye. "How did Bri react?" "She was angered and yelled at that girl, Layla." "Lila." "Lila, and she burst into 'tears' and the girl with the ombre hair immediately defended her." 

"So, the ombre hair girl is Alya and she is her most loyal follower. She is a dumbass." "I could tell. She slapped Bri after a bit of arguing and the teacher didn't even try to get involved." "Ms.Bustier isn't very competent sometimes. But when I do something wrong she is always on top of me." 

"I see. Alya, slapped Bri hard. She wasn't really expecting it and you could tell it hurt her a lot. She also has scratch marks because she let her nails scrape her cheek when she slapped her. I made sure she didn't do it again."I turned toward Bri and gently turned her head to the side. 

Sure enough, where the bright red hand mark was there were scratch marks and there was just a little blood on them. I clenched my jaw and grabbed my bag and pulled out a little bit of ointment. 

I rubbed it on her cheek and gave her a hug. "I'm sorry. I should've controlled my anger." "It's okay, Bri. I need to do the same thing when they piss me off to much." "No you don't. You gave Ms.B a much needed speech." 

I giggled and ruffle her hair. "BTW, Cass, thank you." "For? I didn't do anything." "You kept Alya from doing any further damage to her. And I thank you for that." "It was nothing. Besides, she's my friend now isn't she." 

Bridgette's eyes light up and she tackles Cassandra into a hug. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I have a another bestie!" Cassandra laughs and hugs back. They pull away and I hug Cassandra. "Again thank you." "Again it was nothing." I laugh and smile. 

We walk back to the cafeteria and go to where the rest of our friends are sitting. Chloe immediately notices us and looked at Bri. "Are you okay? Just say the word and I will wring that fuckers' neck." Bri shakes her head. 

"No Chloe. It is just a slap mark. That's it. Besides Mar would beat you to in any day." Chloe pouts. "Not true." I smile and shake my head. "Cass?" We turn around and see the tour guide. "Oh. Hey Dick. These are my friends. Marinette, Bridgette, Chloe, Kagami, Alix, Luka, Adrien and Nino." 

He nods. "Nice to meet you all. Just wondering, is your teacher always like that?" "Sadly yes. Mari has yet to let us be her murders and of everybody else but, I suppose she is doing us some good by doing that." I shake my head. 

"Gami' we all know we aren't allowed to kill them. No matter how much they deserve it." "Fine. But, if they do  something like that again they have fulfilled their death wish." Chloe snorts. "Oh, they did that long ago. We have yet to do it for them though." I sigh. 

"Okay, so I get that you all have an extreme hatred for them. But why?" Alix speaks up. "They are bitches. They verbally abuse Mar. They physically abused her and the teacher knows but doesn't do anything. But, she gets mad at Marinette when she snaps at the class. Those motherfuckers' are just the worst." 

He looks shocked and sits down at our table. He is thankfully not that close to me. I don't need to have a panic attack. We continue telling him about some of the lies Lila has told but, we don't say anything about ourselves. 

Cass squeezes my hand from time to time when I get really anxious because most of the lies are about me and his eye flicker to me or stare at me as they do this. His facial expressions vary from shocked to angered to just down right hatred. 

"And you deal with this 5 days out of a week 8 to 9 hours a day?" "Most of us. Sometimes, Marinette is in the hospital because of them. So, not all the time for her." I inhale quickly and exhale slowly. 

His face morphs into shock. "Th-they've sent you to the hospital." I nod and stare at my food. "A few time." Chloe snorts. "She means to say she's been in the hospital around 40 times because of them. She just doesn't want people to be so worried about her. She doesn't like being fussed over." 

He is silent. "Okay. Uh, wow. Um, just let me know if anything happens and I can get you out of the tour and you can have one privately. I just need permission from Bruce." "Please! That would be awesome! Only if we ask though."

"Of course. Lunch is almost over. You should finish eating." He got up and walked away. I sighed in relief. My anxiety was super high. I waited for everybody else to finish and lunch was over shortly after they finished eating. 

The rest of the tour was good. Ms.Bustier didn't bother me and Lila kept her lies about me to a minimum and they rest of the class didn't say and word to me. It was nice.