Chapter 7

Bridgette's POV

 I woke up to someone screaming my name and I bolted off the floor and tripped on my feet. I swear, whoever decided to do that was going to get a good little punch. I pushed myself off the floor and saw Mari with 2 outfits in her hand. 

"Bri! Finally, today is the business deal. It is at 3 PM. We need to make sure we are ready." "Mar, it is 11 AM. I could've woken up at 1 PM and still be ready by the time we need to leave." "Non! Besides, Dad wanted to spend some time with us today because we've spent most of our time with Mom because he was busy." 

I sigh and grab an outfit from Mari. "We wear this while we are out?" "I guess. I don't know. Do you think this is a good business outfit. Do you want black or beige?" I look at the outfits Mari had picked. She's the fashion designer so I always trust her opinion in outfits. 

I pick the beige dress and Mari grabs the black one. 

Me

Mari

Mari

(A/N: Instead of the Gold CC it says MN for Marinette Noir

(A/N: Instead of the Gold CC it says MN for Marinette Noir.)

I inspect the dress and I smile. "They look perfect. I love it." "Yup. Do you think we should've matched and did our hairstyles the same so we could confuse them?" "Nah. We can do that another day." She looked fabulous in her dress. 

It hugged her nicely and in showed off the MN symbol perfectly. I open up a door and it shows a wall of masks. Mari grabs a black and gold mask to match her outfit and I grab a beige one with gold. 

We put them on and they match our outfits. "Should we put in the lenses like last time or no?" "Nah. The press already know our real eye color anyway." "True. Ok. Now sit down. I need to do your hair." I sit down and she starts doing my hair. 

She is a really good hair stylist. If it weren't for the fact that she was a singer and fashion designer I would encourage her to be a hair stylist for the actresses and actors and models and all the other celebrities. 

I look it the mirror when she is done and smile. It was beautiful. 

She does her hair and I put in a hair clip to make it look a little fancier

She does her hair and I put in a hair clip to make it look a little fancier. She put pearls in my hair I'll put a fancy clip in her hair. 

(A/N: Except it is blue

(A/N: Except it is blue.)

She looks in the mirror and gives me a hug. "It looks awesome with the pin." "I know. You could be a famous hairstylist if it weren't for the fact you are a designer and singer." She giggles and we head out of our rooms and to wear Mom and Dad are. 

Dad was wearing his suit and tie with his hair slicked back. "Hey girls! You look fabulous. I'm gonna guess Mari did your hair Bridgette." I nod and giggle. "Yup. She's magic." "No, I'm not magic. I just did her hair. Nothing special." 

I sigh. She always does that when she gets praise for something she did. "Mar, you got to stop doing that. You can't keep brushing away the like you didn't do a good job. You did fabulous as always. And you made our outfits and your a singer and can do so much." 

She just shrugs and drinks her juice Mom, gave her. "She's right Sweets. You do extraordinary stuff every day. You can't just brush it off as nothing. You're an amazing girl, Marinette. And don't let anybody tell you otherwise." 

I made a mental note to tell them about Lila. They don't know about her because Mari keeps it hidden from them. Even though she knows it's not healthy to deal wit it and not tell anybody about it. She just locks it up. 

It was about 12:30 when Dad took us out of the house. We went to get ice cream, we went to the park, and basically did anything any ordinary person would do. Except for the fact that people kept squealing and yelling when they saw us. 

We finally decided to head over to WE around 2:45 PM. It was only a 10 minute drive and we parked and headed in. Me and Mari had our masks on and kept a straight face. We went to the elevator and Dad pressed number 25. The top floor. 

Seriously, why did it need so many floors? We arrived at the top floor and we earned many looks from the workers there. We walked into Mr.Wayne's office and saw Bruce Wayne at his desk and he had Damian there. 

I guess, Damian needed to understand how business was conducted. I took off my mask and I saw Mar do the same thing. "Hey Dami." Marinette waved at Damian with a small smile on her face. She was totally crushing on him. 

"You know him Mari?" "Yeah. He go's to Gotham Academy and he was our tour guide yesterday." "Yep and he's Mari's cr-" "Friend. He's my friend." She shot me a glare and I gave her a cheeky smile. Damain seemed to deflate just a little when she said that and instantly made a plan to get them together. 

My sister needed the guy she loved and he knew how to protect himself and wouldn't mind protecting her. "Anyway, time to get to business. Now, you wanted to merge part of the Noir company with Wayne Enterprises?" 

Bruce nodded and you could see Dad's business side easily. I paid attention to everything and worked out all the plans and noticed that they all had flaws. They finally made a plan and I wrote it down and it didn't seem to have any flaws. 

But Mari, was staring at her notebook with the most confused face ever. She walked over to the board and write out the plan and then started writing out flaws next to every little detail and she started putting in possibilities of what could happen to either one of the companies. 

My sister has a very complicated thinking process but, it always comes out with an accurate result. Dad and Mr.Wayne were staring at the board with a shocked expression. "H-how did y-you do that?" Mari just shrugged. 

"Just can. Now here's what I propose you do." She erased everything on the board and write down her plans. Her plans were thought out and had little to no flaws. And when there were they were easily fixed. 

"Well, now that we have our plan, I suppose this means we are merging to company."  They signed the needed paperwork and shook there hands. They talked about the company and I decided to look around the office.

It was very nice. I noticed Damian and Mari talking and Damian had a smirk and Mari had a blush on her cheeks. They really needed to get together. She was going to die if they didn't. THey would make such a cute couple. 

And I was going to do everything in my power to get them together. All I needed was our friends help.