Epilogue

Marinette's POV

I leaned against Damian and smiled. It has been a few years since we met. I am currently 6 months pregnant and we have a 5 year old daughter. Her name is Sadiya Mai Wayne. She has her father's hair but my eyes with flecks of green. 

I announced myself as MS as well. Bri and Felix got married and have 2 children. Twins. Their names are Julia and Juliet. Bri chose the names. They were identical twins and were 3 months younger than Sadiya. 

Alix and Kagami are engaged to get married in 8 months. Chloe and Jon got married and Chloe is currently pregnant with their first child. Luka and Adrien got married. Nino and Kim are still single but you can see they like each other. 

I never heard from the class after the gala and I can't say I don't like it. It is nice that I don't have harassment messages always popping up on my phone. They still haven't paid my back for everything I have done and it might take a little longer. 

I feel bad that they have to do this but I guess this is Karma. It bit them in the butt. I went to a therapist for a little bit and slowly stopped signing and was able to control my anxiety. I still have my flashes when memories pop up but instead of shoving them back I let myself cry. 

"Mommy! Daddy!" "Yeah Sadi?" "Can you tell my how you guys met?" "Sure. So you mother had won a trip to Gotham..." 

Yeah life was good for me. 

A/N: I finished my first book! This is seriously an accomplishment for me. I can now focus on my other books and I have another book I am starting. I will let you know when it is out!