Sunday Morning

Dipper's POV
Since it's the weekend, me and My brothers are hanging out together in our dorms on a Sunday morning, Mason always wakes up first, I wake up second, and Tyrone...Well he can just sleep in like always. Every time he sleeps in for too long Mason would spill tea on Ty and he'd smell like tea all day, which is why I make sure to have an alarm clock so I don't reek of tea when I wake up first thing in the morning. But today is a boring day, Mason is reading books at his desk with coffee this time, Ty is sleeping still, and I am studying like I always do. Nothing special happened until there was a knock at our door and then it swung open
"HELLO BROS GET YOUR ASSES UP CAUSE WE'RE GOING TO GET ICE-CREAM" Not to our surprise it was our little sister Mabel. Mabel always hangs out with us whenever she's bored by herself or when she wants some sibling time, of course we don't protest since we love our sister even though she'd had some weird habits of shipping people together for no reason, she's like a matchmaker, y'know?
"Ice-Cream sounds nice! How about it Mason and Ty-"
"HELL YEAH LETS GO" Ty was up and dressed ready to go, which isn't a surprise since he'd agree to go anywhere if it involves food or vandalism.
"Alright, I suppose we can go to the café for a bit, but don't you two cause trouble Mabel and Ty, the last time we went to a food place Ty fought with some guys and Mabel kept bothering a friend group I don't want any other embarrassing things happening while we're there, got it?"
"No promises" They both replied in sync, I just knew that the two would already cause trouble before we even step into the café but oh well they're mainly Mason's problem not mine, I can just pretend that I don't know them like I always do.
"Anyways lets go" Mason got up and grabbed his jacket putting it on "We can't let the line to the counter be long before we even get there-"
Before he even said another word Mabel and Ty already dashed to the café not wanting to hear his warnings any longer
"DAMN IT MABEL AND TY GET BACK HERE" He raced after them as if they were a pack of hyenas and he was a lion, king of the jungle, while I was a cub left alone. I sighed, grabbed my cap, put it on, and ran after them because we have a saying in the family, "Last one there has to pay" and I already know that I'll be paying for everything since I didn't follow after them before.