Chapter 3

"Okay byul, time for school!" "I want mama there too" "i cant baby, i keep distracting you, but mama will be outside okie" "otay" Byul says as Namjoon Carries him to the Classroom "jungkookie, you can go watch a movie if u want" jimin says as he hands jungkook the remote "actually i think i will, Care to join?" "Ah i cant,  im working" "oh... okie then" jungkook says as he runs down the stairs. "Hmmm a trending romance movie" jungkook says as he clicks on the start button.

(30 minutes in the movie)

"WAAHH! THIS STUPID IDIOT" Jungkook says as he Wipes his teary eyes "how *hic* Can he just *hic* leave her like that *hic*" "jungkook, are u okay?" Jin Asks "YES IM *Hic* FINE" jungkook says as he continues to cry " H-he just LEFT HER" jungkook cried " A-and let her Die *hic* jungkook said as he continues to bawl, "mama! Why are you crying?" Byul asks as he runs to jungkook who was hugging his knees "is mama okay?!" "Your mom is just an emotional fluff ball" jin says as he pats jungkook on the head "why is mama crying?is mama hurt" "dont worry *hic* baby, im fine"*hic*" "Byulie, come one time for class, toilet break is over!" Namjoon says as he holds Byul's Hand to the room. "Mama! Dont cry okie! Stay strong!!" Byul shputed as Namjoon brought him back to the classroom.

(At night)

Byul was currently sitting on Taehyung's chest while Tae laid on the bed telling each other how their day went " papa im a bit worried" "why?" "Mama was crying today, i dunno why but mama cry today" " when?" "When byul have toilet break i saw mama crying, bat (but) mama keep saying that hes otay (okay) can papa go ask mama if mama okay?" Byul asks " hmmm okay i will", and 30 minutes later byul was sleeping on taehyung's chest 'jungkook cried?' Tae thought not knowing that Byul was fast asleep *knock knock* " Taehyung, should i tuck Byul in bed?" Namjoon asks "oh!" Taehyung said as he realises that his son was asleep "yeah take him, and where jungkook?" "Mr Jungkook is in the kitchen makinghot chocolate" "okay" Taehyung said as Namjoon exits the door with byul in his hands.

While walking down the stairs, Taehyung heard a spoon dropping on the floor, as he reached the kitchen, he got a million dollar view of Jungkook's Ass as he bends down to pick the spoon, taehyung controls himself as he lends on the counter "why were u crying today" "AH!" Jungkook screamed "o-oh how did u know i cried-" " why were u crying today?" "Taehyung said with his normal deadly stare " cuz i watched a sad show" and jungkook saw Taehyung's expression soften ,taehyung says nothing and walks to jungkook and hugs him (A/N: UWU MY TAEKOOK HEART IS GOING BOOM BOOM BOOM lmao sorry)  "uh-" "are u sure thats all your crying about?" Tae asks as he rests his chin on jungkook's shoulder "uh- y-yes" " i dont wanna see you crying anymore okay? Your eyes are too precious to cry" tae said as he place his hands on jungkook's cheeks before squishing them , throughout the whole process jungkook was shook and just stood there like his frozen " now come" taehyung said as he stops hugging jungkook and goes back to his normal cold face, as taehyung started to exit the kitchen, jungkook just stood there not knowing what to do "i said come" taehyung repeats in a cold voice which makes jungkook quickly grab his hot chocolate up. 

"Why am i here?" Jungkook asks as he was currently in the Master room " just shut it and lay down" taehyung says, jungkook slowly placed the hot chocolate on the side table while he layed on the bed like what tae said, suddenly the lights were switched off and Jungkook could feel Taehyung climbing on the bed, before He lays on the bed , he scoops jungkook up and hugs his waist 'WHAT IS GOING ON!? WHAT IS HE DOING WHAT DO I DO!???' Jungkook panicked thought "stop thinking and sleep" tae said with his eyes shut 'how can dose he know im thinking, can he read my mind!!!!????' Jungkook thought as  laid down in a log position to scared to move "can u not be so stiff and loosen up your body" taehyung complains "sorry" jungkook apologies as he relaxes his body but inside his heart pound like crazy even taehyung could hear it "oi tell your heart to shut up" taehyung complains as he pulls Jungkook closer "eeek" "sleep." Jungkook was too tensed to move around so he just slept in a log position.

Next morning

A loud high pitched Gasp was heard follow with " Mama, papa!" Which woke the two up "mama, why u no sleep with Byul today?" Byul asks as he climbs onto Jungkook's lap "i-i um" "is it mama no like sleep with byul?" Byul asks as his eyes start to water " I called mama to come here yesterday" taehyung says as he pats his son on the head, "byul want to join!" Byul says excitingly as he climbs in between the two "papa has work" taehyung says as he sits up "hmp!" Byul hmps has taehyung leaves to the bathroom "mama can cuddle with u" jungkook said trying to cheer byul up, but then he felt two arms wrapping around his waist "eek!" Jungkook let out as he tried to move away from the grip but the grip tightened he turned around to see Taehyung, to place the awkwardness jungkook puts Byul in between each other.

Usually every morning Byul has to ask Taehyung to Kiss jungkook but this particular morning was different, Taehyung kissed Jungkook without by asking him to "bye papa!!!!" And excited Byul bid goodbye after seeing his parents kiss " mama! Im full" byul said as he rubs his belly " okay then Namjoon will bring u for class, bye Byul" jungkook said as he kisses Byul of the cheek. 'I cant believe Taehyung kissed me without being forced to, and why did he make me sleep with him yesterday without byul' jungkook thought to himself as he ate his mushrooms "that was a first" jin said as he brought jungkook water " even with his past lover, Taehyung has never kissed his old lover before or infront of us" " what happened with his past lover? If u dont mind me asking" " after she found out she was pregnant, she immediately wanted to get rid of the fetes but Taehyung didn't allow her to do it, and she was with him for money only she never planned on having kids with him which broke Taehung's Heart after she gave birth, she left him but even now from time to time, she'll come here and beg him to take her back"jin said "do u think taehyung will take her back?" Jungkook asks " im pretty sure hes over her" "oh i see" " oh yeah, why didn't you sleep with Byul yesterday night?" " oh how did u know i didn't sleep with him?" "He came to me and Namjoon's room at night crying" "oh god im such a terrible person" jungkook said as he hits his head " i was making hot chocolate yesterday and Taehyung came and asked me to follow him, and I ended up sleeping with him" "YOU SLEPT WITH TAEHYUNG!???" Jin yelled in shock " NO! Not that way i mean just sleeping not getting laid" jungkook said " i sorta want Byul to go find friends, he has such a friendly, kind soul its just put to waste if he dosent get any friends" jungkook said sadly "i was hoping that Byul could go to a day care and go meet friends" jungkook said as he ate his last piece of fish " yeah i agree" jin said "im gonna go outside to the garden for a bit" jungkook said as he left , less than 4 minutes layer jin received a phone call from Taehyung  before jin could say anything Taehyung cut him off "jungkook said he wanted Byul to go to a day care right?"Taehyung asks "w-what how do u know" but then it hit jin "you were listening through the security cameras right" jin said " just tell me to confirm things, jungkook wants Byul to go to a day care right to meet friends" "yes" "ok" and the phone ended . While jungkook was walking around the garden, he decided to go to  the laundry room for the first time, while walking down the stairs he heard smooching noise and kissing noises ,out of curiosity jungkook decided to head down , as he entered the room he saw two people kissing, on personw as Sitting on the laundry machine while the other was in between his legs. He turned on the lights to get a better look and saw...............

" JIMIN!? YOONGI!???"