Chapter 7

"Kill him" Taehyung said as he took out a pack of cigarettes as he left the alley , the man's screams of pain were heard following with a gun shot.

"Are we done for today?" V asked as he walked towards the car "sir you have to visit 3 more people" his bodyguard informed him while he sighs.

Midnight

Taehyung finally stepped into the house and immediately being greeted by a warm hug "Jungkook?" Taehyung asked "hm?" Answered Jungkook, Taehyung smiled as he picked Jungkook up earning a squeak from Jungkook. Jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck as he gave him a soft light peck in the forehead. Taehyung laid Jungkook down on the bed comfortably as he started giving Jungkook small pecks on the cheek, Jungkook's giggles were music to Taehyung he left so relieved to have Jungkook in his arms.

"Papa...." a soft voice was heard behind the two "mama?" Byul asked with tears in his eyes "ah, byul why are u out of bed?" Jungkook asked as he carried Byul "mama left Byul again" he cried "oh I'm sorry darling" Jungkook said as he kissed him on the forehead and carried him out of Taehyung's room, leaving Taehyung there.

Morning

Usually Byul wouldn't let Taehyung kids Jungkook but this time Byul wanted to eat breakfast with his mom after his dad left. It was odd for Taehyung but Jungkook suggested Taehyung to follow what his son asked, before Taehyung  entered his car, Jungkook quickly ran outside "Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled while Taehyung turned back but immediately felt two soft lips on his. The kids want Ling but it was passionate "have a good day today!" Jungkook said after he broke  off the kiss, Jungkook turned back to walk back but Taehyung grabbed his arm to turn him to face the taller male "have fun today okay" Taehyung said as he pecked Jungkook's lips suddenly Jungkook's face became a bright pink.
Which Taehyung chuckled at.

"V! Someone's here to visit you" his bodyguard informed "let them in" Taehyung said as he cleaned his gun, soon the door opening was heard as a set of high heels were heard "what do u want, Jiho" Taehyung spoke in a rude tone "hm, I guess u did miss me that much until u can even tell who it is" jiho spoke " no can I feel your bitchy aura, now what do you want" he asked still looking at the computer.

"To meet my precious son of course" jiho spoke in a seductive voice "you never wanted to take care of him ever since he was born, I don't think it will be necessary for you to Meet him" V spoke his eyes never leaving the computer " aw V, I'm sure you still miss me right?" She spoke as he walked closer to the desk
" I've been doing much better thanks to you, now if would excuse Me I need to go" V said as he pushed her out if his way "rude cunt" she spoke under her breathe.

"Byul! Dont run darling!"
Jungkook said as he chased Byul who was running around , the younger man was too focused on catching the kid that he didn't realise that someone was standing infornt of him until he bumped into the person "ah!" Jungkook lost balance as he was about to fall but two armed wrapped around his waist, "Mr Jungkook are you okay?" Minjoon  asked "oh I'm so sorry minjoon" Jungkook apologised , instead of letting Jungkook stand up, minjoon just froze in that position, he finally got to feel Jungkook near his body, his thoughts were cut when Taehyung yanked Jungkook out if his hold "oh sorry sir" minjoon bowed "take care of Byul" he said as he carried Jungkook up to his room.