Chapter 6

Thankyou thankyou thankyou soooo much for

licia17 for voting and fanning!

4soccer4 for voting!

Katlynami for voting on chapter 4, adding this story to her reading list and for commenting on Chapter 2!

&

Icy_Alpha for voting!

This chapter is dedicated to them ;) PS: I don't write them in order sorry ><

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP :

'' Umm... lets go?'' he asked again after recovering his mini shock?

'' Yep!'' Maybe this guy isn't so bad after all..

Maybe he's different..

From Alex....

I hope.

Chapter 6----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Veronica's POV*

It was weird.......I was in an abandoned building.......suddenly....wasn't I asleep? Why was I here? More importantly, where is this place?

Weird.......its supposed to be chilly though as the last thing I remembered for sleeping was wearing a tank top and shorts...and there were no heater or anything that could keep me warm either....and it was near winter..        

I began struggling with the rope I just realised was tied around my four paws...wait....PAWS?!?!?!

I looked around my body frantically to see white fur all around it. Even the shape was similar to a dog's....no...wolf's.........no wonder I didn't feel cold..I have fur......wait..

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!

And why didn't they put me in a cage instead of tying ropes around me? Surely ropes are more frustrating, right? I can't move anymore.

I tried to shout but all I got was barks.

I was beginning to lose hope when the door bursts open.

'' Veronica Melone,'' a voice said. The voice was sophisticated, elegant yet........cold and harsh.

I was about to reply to the voice when I barked. Oh yeah...I'm a wolf..

The voice chuckled. And the chuckle was kind of creepy...just sayin.

She soon was in front of me and had slammed the door shut so it was pitch black again. But, even though it was pitch black, I could still see. Wow, I had night vision! Did she had one too? Maybe, she went in front of me.

'' Belle,'' She called. It doesn't make sense. Why did she called 'Belle'? My name's Veronica. She said it earlier too. Then why was she calling 'Belle'? There was no one in here besides her and me.

Even though she called 'Belle', I soon found myself responding to her call. Why?

She seemed to had seen te confusion that was clear on my face as she began to speak again.

'' You are 'Belle' dear...as well as Veronica,'' Huh?

'' 'Belle' is your wolf and Veronica is your human,'' she told me again. I just nodded my head.