Chapter 8

Thankyouu for katlynami for the awesome comment on chapter 7, the also awesome comment on my message board and for voting on chapter 7!!!!

Thankyouu for CarlosVarela0 for voting on chapter 7!

ps: there were same mistakes in the story! I fixed them and so sorry if it didn't make sense! If you find any mistake please tell me ! I'm still not really talented! Thankyou! :) btw I changed the cast of Veronica to Barbara Palvin ;)

RECAP :

'' But-'' I retaliated again but was cut off.

'' You know what? I'll go with you!'' She told me suddenly happy that she had thought of a way to not let me go there alone.

'' It said to meet he/she alone....'' I muttered and pouted.

'' I'm going with you whether you like it or not,'' she replied and let out a 'humph'

'' Whatever,'' I told her while rolling my eyes which made her grin.

'' Now, let's go class before your boyfriend holds you back,'' She said and looped my arm with hers.

I just chuckled along with her.

 But, deep inside of me was still curious........who was the person who sent me the note?

I'm always curious...well not always..

CHAPTER 8--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Veronica's POV*

The days had passed quickly and now I was in the last period of friday. I just hoped that what the messenger said 'afternoon' was ' after school'. Its really vague. I've never gotten anything like the note before so I was excited and curious. I know it maybe dangerous but I'm really curious..besides, Claire is going with me. I'm stubborn, I know.

I kept on clicking my ballpoint pen that even though I'm the teacher's pet, he seemed really annoyed with my action.

'' Ms. Melone, stop whatever you're doing right now!'' He finally snapped.

'' Sorry sir,'' I mumbled quietly while mentally rolling my eyes. To me, clicking your ball point pen calms you down. 

He just huffed and went back to the whiteboard to write random stuff.

When the dismissal bell finally rang, I dashed put of the room to my locker to meet Claire.

'' Veronica, I still don't think its a nice idea to go, you know,'' she muttered.

'' It'll be fine,'' I told her and began to put my books into my book bag.

'' Okay, then..'' she replied, still quite unsure.

'' Now, let's go,'' I told her with a smile to make sure that everything will be fine after I slammed my locker shut.

'' Ok..'' She replied.

'' Off we go!'' I joked to make the atmosphere less tense but it didn't work at all.

There was almost no one left in school as most of the students would have probably getting ready for a party or something. Its friday, after all.

I walked in front of Claire with her following after me to the back of the school, there was a large random field there with a guy with blonde hair smirking. Not gonna lie, he's kinda cute.

'' Veronica Melone?'' He asked with a bright smile on his oh so flawless face.

 '' Yes, and who are you?'' Maintain your tongue, Veronica!

'' Call me Wes,'' he replied and just at that moment Claire made an appearance.

She looked at Wes curiously and began sniffing the air. What is she, sniffing the air?

After a few seconds of her sniffing the air, she quickly came back to reality with a shocked expression which was quickly covered by a hateful and disgusted expression. She glared at him while the person himself was still smiling.

'' Rogue....'' She mumbled silently that even I could have not heard it unless she was right beside me.

'' You know me too well, beta's sister,'' he smirked.

'' What are you doing here, rogue?! This is my packk's property!'' She exclaimed sounding really furious. Wow, I had never seen her that furious before.

'' To take your alpha's precious little mate,'' He replied casually with a wink

*Cain's POV*

Its weird.

Since this morning, I had been feeling weird..like something's gonna happen today. A bad thing.

Argh! I'm feeling uneasy right now!!! I'm curious of how Veronica is doing, considering I had never talked to her after the forest incident, but the weird feeling made my wolf to want to protect Veronica....I don't know why....maybe its connected to her? Or maybe I'm just imagining things.

The loud sound of a bell ringing signing the end of school cut off my train of thoughts.

 '' Guess its time to go home...'' I muttered when a percing howl rang through the blue sky.

That howl was.....Claire's?! It sounded like it was in pain.

Damn, this is the bad thing about today, I guess.

I mindlinked the pack who was not patrolling that day that there was a howl of pain from Claire and they all responded quickly to follow her howl.

I was also searching for her, as I'm the alpha and I actually care about ever single member of the pack.

So, I quickly ran out of class and began to follow where that howl came from.

I followed where my wolf was taking me and it seemed to take me to the back of the school which have a random field.

Finally, I caught Claire's scent but there were two other scents but were fading

One is sweet and unique...vanilla and berries. Why is my mate here?

And the second one is filthy........like a rogue's......................Why is Claire and Veronica doing with a rogue?

And why is Veronica's and the rogue's scent fading?!

I quickly opened my eyes to see Claire's wolf unconscious with bite marks all over her neck...with no rogues nor Veronica around........

END OF CHAPTER 8 ! Sorry if its short and has some mistakes ( pls tell me if there is )

VOTE 

COMMENT

FAN

thankyou for reading ! 

-flora x