Chapter 2 - including prologue

---------------------------------2nd chapter! >< What do u think about the 1st? pls give me your comments! :D-----------------------------------

* Cain's POV*

   This is ridiculous! Why did I have to bump into my mate! I have  tried everything to not let my mate catch sight of me and question the sparks that occur every time we touch.

  I mean, look at her! She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! No doubt her image would be crushed if people found out that we were mates. I am not a nerd actually, I only look like that in school. Why? I did not want annoying girls to be around me all the time. Been there. The only girl I want around me was Veronica. 

  I only realised that she was my mate when I looked at her when she was looking the other way.  From then on, I have decided to not let her see me and realise. Her wolf may not be out but I have a hunch that it will, soon. I will be there to protect her, I promise. Its a good thing she did not see my face earlier.

   But why did I help her if I did not want her to see me? Its because how can I stay silent and walk away right after bumping into her!

  ' Well, someone's acting like a girl,' John, my inner wolf told me.

  ' I know, I'm getting girlier by the second every time I think about her!' 

 ' Why don't you talk to her?'

   ' You know the reason,'

  ' Then, she'll never know about the truth if you would never talk to her, am i right?'

  ' Well, maybe-'

 ' Then, talk to her! I'm dying to touch her again after today. You both can talk in a quiet place, where no one is looking,'

 ' But how do I tell her to meet me at the place huh?'

  ' Use your brains,'

  ' Well, someone's grumpy,'

  ' Just find a way,' he told me then ignored me.

   I let out a sigh and began to figure out a way to be able to talk to her in a quiet place. I just hope that she would not think that I was going to hurt her. After all, we never talked to each other except for earlier. Not like I would hurt her. Never.

  I think that was the first time she saw me, considering we did not have any classes together. Damn, this is getting more complicated. Would she even believe me if I told her I was her mate and that I was a werewolf? a shifter? I let out again, another sigh.

* Jack's POV *

   '' Dude, what're you doin' standing alone in the hallways?'' My friend, Dean, asked me while slapping my back.

   '' Watching my love walking past by me earlier,'' I sighed dreamily. Jokingly, of course. I must look like a girl now.

   Dean just stared at me with wide eyes.

   '' Dude, you're totally whipped,'' He said still in shock.

   '' Nah, I'm not,'' I replied back.

   '' Why do you like her so much? She isn't your mate or anything, right?'' he asked me again. And for the contrary, we're werewolves, just to let you know.

   '' Nope, is that a problem?'' I said jokingly but still serious. Everyone knows I really love Veronica. So what if she is not my mate or anything? I still love her though. I have not found my mate either. So, I do not think there is wrong with that.

   '' N..no..''

   '' Then, shut up, I love her and thats it,''

   '' Ok... but have she found hers?'' He asked again which I just realised, what if she found her mate? I know she is a werewolf because of her scent. Though I do not think that she has had her fist shift yet, which made me curious why she had not. She was supposed to have it years ago, but i think she is a late shifter.

   '' I don't know and don't care. I'll do anything to make her mine, I'll attack her mate if I have to,'' I growled seriously.

   '' O..ok..hey, let's go to English!'' He told me merrily maybe because he realised my sudden mood change.

  '' Yeah,'' I replied and we went to English, 15 minutes late.

* Veronica's POV *

   '' Sorry, Mr. Jenkins,'' I murmured as soon as I opened the door to Social Studies.

   '' You're late, Ms. Melone,'' he replied back in a very annoying tone. 

   Of course I know I'm late! That's why I apologised! Ugh! Only during Mr. Jenkins' class I am able to control what was saying or at least try to control.

   '' Yes, I'm really sorry,'' I said while trying my best not to talk back to Mr. Jenkins. Everyone in this school knew best not to talk back to Mr.Jenkins. Why? because he snaps really fast and that's not a pretty scene.

   '' Detention, after school! '' He told me. Knew it.

   '' Now, get to your seat, Ms. Melone! Let's not disturb your classmates while they're studying!'' He told me again. Is it me or his ability of making someone to want to punch him in the face getting better? I think its the latter.

   I quickly made my seat beside my best friend, Claire. We have known each other since diapers. She was the only person beside my family that I could say what I was trying to say. Though she knew about my ' problem ' .

   '' Heyyyy,'' I greeted her while stretching out the ' Y' .

  '' Hiiiii, why're you late? Its so rare, considering you're one of those goody two shoes?'' She asked me while doodling on her notebook. I rolled my eyes.

   '' I met someone earlier,'' I said.

   '' Really?!'' She squealed almost too loudly which made the whole class stare at us like we were nuts.

   '' Girls! No talking!'' Mr. Jenkins scolded loudly.

  '' Sorry,'' we both muttered back.

   After Mr. Jenkins and the whole class went back to their work, I shot an I'll-tell-you-later look to her which made her pout a little before nodding.

   An hour later, the bell for lunch rang and the others quickly scattered out of the class and left Claire and me alone.

   '' So, tell me all about it,'' she said while grinning from ear to ear which to be honest, is kind of creepy.

   So, I told her all about this morning and when I was done, she let out a really high pitch squeal.

   '' Ssshhhh!'' I said and covered her mouth with my rght hand.

   '' I'm hungry. Let's go to the cafeteria before lunch break ends,'' I told her and she just nodded considering that her mouth was still covered.

  After we entered the cafeteria, we both head towards a table near the lunch line and sat there. We didn't sit with the popular clique because apparently they were utter snobs and we...were not okay with that. Though that did not stop them to want to hang with us. Trust me, i want to know why too.

  '' Hey, Claire, Veronica,'' Beth, considered as the ultimate b*tch greeted us as soon as she reached our table. What is up with this b*tch? She clearly knew that Claire and me both hated her.

  '' What do you want, Beth?'' Claire asked, clearly annoyed.

  '' I-'' She was about to reply when the door slammed open with a loud bang.

   I snapped my head towards the direction of the door to see a nerd who wore the same clothes as the one who helped me earlier. Wait, nerd? No way, if he released the glasses and suspenders, he could be the hottest guy I've ever met. Hold on, His eyes...his eyes...his eyes...it was so enticing, I couldn't help but stare at it.

   He looked at my direction and smirked which made me blush that I did not realise that I was obviously checking him out earlier.

   I avoided his gaze which of course, is hard to do because of his really nice eyes and let out a ' hmph'

   But I caught sight of him a little bit through my eyelashes and saw him still smirking at me.

   Gosh, that smirk was to die for.

---------------------------end of chapter 2! its longer right! xD and i hope its more exciting than chappie! I hope u like it! comment plsss! ;)---------------------------------