Chapter 16

IMPORTANT MESSAGE : I CHANGED THIS STORY'S TITLE FROM MY ALPHA MATE, THE SCHOOL'S NERD TO I'M HIS MATE!! :D

THANKYOUU JessRod675 for voting on chapter 15, adding this story to her reading list and for following me!!!

THANKYOUU agathaswiftie for following me!!!

THANKYOUU stremo987 for following me!!!

THANKYOUU MysticDragon1989 for following me!!!

THANKYOUU issyyy123 for voting on chapter 4!!!

THANKYOUU Ciara3Wolf for voting on chapter 15!!!

THANKYOUU Pride312 for voting on chapter 15!!!

THANKYOUU Bianca0831 for voting on chapter 15!!!

THANKYOUU 4soccer4 for voting on chapter 15!!!

THANKYOUU LuceroHernandez for voting on chapter 15!!!

THANKYOUU MGswagg for voting on chapter 15!!!

THANKYOUU EmmasSkye for voting on chapter 15!!!

THANKYOUU angelhert for voting on chapter 7 and for adding this story to one of her reading list!!!

THANKYOUU book_luver1 for commenting on chapter 9!!! Even though it was a critic comment, I really appreciate it!

THANKYOUU IfIDieYoungBandPerry for commenting on chapter 3!!!

THANKYOUU LisandraCelandine for adding this story to one of her reading list!!!

THANKYOUU MyBloodyValentine121 for adding this story to one of their reading list!!!

This chappie is dedicated to them ! <3

sorry if i haven't updated for a long time! I went overseas! ><

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP :

'' Take her to the guest room downstairs. And make sure to lock her room. We wouldn’t want her to escape. I’m going to stall the big bad alpha,’’ Jack’s voice filled my ears.

‘’ Okay, then,’’ I could never forget that voice, better yet, that person. The person that made me the way I am now…….

Alex.

What is he doing here..?

------------------------------------

CHAPTER 16

* Veronica's POV *

I still don't know why Alex was with Jack. I'm more shocked of seeing Alex rather than knowing him and Jack are friends.

I really didn't expect Alex to be here. Last I knew, he was somewhere across the world going out with another girl. Yes people, he was my ex boyfriend.

I didn't realise he was carrying me until I felt the hard, cold ground beneath me.

'' I'm sorry,'' I heard him murmur to my ears before I heard his footsteps slowly fading.

Deciding to open my eyes, I saw that I was in a somewhat chamber? I think? I don't know. It was just a plain room with nothing in it except for a locked metal door.