My Alpha Mate, The School's Nerd

------------------------okay so this is a new story and guess what? It’s a werewolf fiction! I’ve been into werewolf fictions lately and I can’t stop obsessing about it haha! I’m also worried that this is no good as this is really my first time writing a werewolf fiction, seriously. So, anyway, hope u like it~!-----------------

My Alpha Mate, The School's Nerd – Chapter 1 including epilogue

*Veronica’s POV *

   ‘’ Hey babe, looking lovely as ever,’’ A voice that I presumed was Jack greeted me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder as soon as I reached my locker.

   ‘’ I look lovely, I know, and you look like a sly jock. What do you want?’’ I replied back to him. Ouch, I did not mean it to come out like that! I was supposed to thank him for the compliment. I really need to learn how to speak normally without being annoying. I have been talking like this since I was five when……I clenched my fists together while recalling the memory , it was one of the worst memories I ever had.

    ‘’ Awwieeeh, what hurts more than being called a sly jock by your own girlfriend in the morning,’’ He stated it more than questioned.

   Well, now I’m feeling guilty all over! And yes, if you’re wondering, I’m his girlfriend, we had just started going out for a week and I’m afraid that he’ll break up with me when he finally cannot put up with my behavior. Its not that I like him or anything…he confessed to me. And of course I knew he didn’t like me back. His purpose of confessing and going out with me is the same as the other 18 guys I had went out with, the status of being with the most wanted girl in school, Veronica Melone’s boyfriend.

    Though I had never fallen in love with anyone, I accepted their confession. Why? Its because if I went out with them I will not be mocked by my "friends" for not having a boyfriend when almost everyone in high school has one. Though my relationship has never been longer than two weeks due to my unbearable arrogant way of speaking.

   ‘’ Hello? Veronica? You there?’’ I quickly snapped back to reality to see Jack swinging his hand in front of me.

  ‘’  Whatever,’’ I replied in a bitchy tone. Like always, I mentally face palmed myself.

  Without much longer, I slapped his hand out of my way and went straight to my locker to get ready for Social Studies.

   I was walking so fast to my locker that I did not realise a presence in front of me until I knocked onto that person.

   Soon, I found myself on the floor with my bag on the other side of the hallway.

   '' I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you, if you want,'' the person with a deep, husky told me and lured his hand for me. I quickly grabbed it and with the much force he had, in the blink of an eye, I was already standing up. I couldn't help but realise the tingle of electricity that hit me when I was touching him.

  I quickly let go of his hand and never looked up from the floor.

  '' I'm sorry,'' he said again before he left. When it was clear that he wasn't there anymore, I looked up and saw his figure leaving..his strong muscles that I know he has were covered with a long sleeve blouse.

   '' Omg! Veronica talked with that nerd! Her reputation is so going down the drains!'' I heard a girl squeaked from behind me. Nerd? Why was he a nerd? Well I was sure as hell he did not seem like it. He was hot! Although I haven't seen him face yet..only his strong arms which he used to help me from the floor........Veronica! Snap out of it!

 I grabbed my bag back from its fall and began to walk again to my locker and suddenly noticed one problem; I did not even know who he was! Better yet, I had never seen him at school! Weird...

The hallways were already clear and I just realised that the bell had rung minutes ago.

 I was so going to have detention!

------------------------ok so this is the end of chapter 1 and sorry if its boring and really short! But i think the next chapter would be more exciting and perhaps longer? hehe thanks for reading, really, thank you so much ! ^^ --------------------------------