Chapter 18

Okay, so I've been really inactive for a loooonggg time and for that I'm super duper sorry! Thats why I tried to write a better chapter. This chapter is dedicated to all of you who commented, voted, fanned and added this story to your reading list. I can not explain how grateful I am for that and how I love all of you out there! <3 You all are awesome, know it and remember it! xoxo, chocookie28! hope you enjoy this story and sorry for the long A/N! <3<3<3

RECAP :

" What's happening here? " Cain demanded.

" I don't know.. Veronica suddenly attacked....." Beth was freakin playing innocent with him!

" She provoked me! " I defended myself.

" I didn't!! " still playing dumb.

" you did!" I yelled back.

" I didn't" she was cut off by Cain ordering us to Shut up.

She started bawling her eyes out.

" But it wasn't my fault..." I murmured But he seemed to have catched it.

He threw me a glare and went to murmur sweet nothings to Beth and carried her bridal style upstairs.

Leave me dumbfounded.

What the sh*t just happened?

CHAPTER 18

* Veronica's POV *

I slammed down my last cup of tea and huffed in frustration. I was hoping to calm down as soon as I finished drinking a cup cause...well..tea just makes everything better, but I've been drinking like 5 cups and was still angry.

I still couldn't believe Cain chose that faker over me, his mate!

" Kevin, one more cup, " I asked, more like ordered Kevin, who was helping me calm down by serving me tea.

" Jeez...calm down. There's not gonna be enough for next time you snap," he mumbled obviously not caring if I was Luna or soon to be which I appreciate him for.

I just ignored his comment and checked my phone. I mean, not that I don't care or anything, but what should I do when my mate is comforting a fake plastic upstairs!

knock some sense into him? he's the freaking alpha. I wouldn't even be able to knock a measly punch on his rock, hard, abs......oh, come on.

I was in deep thought when I heard the front door opened and showed up Alex.

'' What's with that expression? Something happened?'' He asked me nicely as soon as he spotted me.

'' Your cousin is being lovey dovey with another girl when his mate is right here,'' I tried replying nonchalantly. He raised an eyebrow.

'' Really? Why would he do that?'' He asked again, but I just shrugged. This conversation is just bringing back what I was trying to forget. He stayed silent for a while before he started speaking again.

'' Then, rather than sitting here all gloomy and all, won't you go to the amusement park with me?'' he grinned. This question just did not surprised me, but also Kevin who had stayed silent.

'' You're inviting her to a date?'' Kevin asked him in a not so friendly tone while raising an eyebrow. His attitude contrasted with before.

'' Its not a date, just hanging out. Who are you anyway?'' Alex replied, ignoring how Kevin's attitude towards him was.

'' Kevin, my friend,'' I replied for him.

'' Oh ok then, so how about it? You want to go? You can invite Kevin too so that he doesn't think its a date,'' Alex said-mocked which made Kevin growl quietly.