Chapter 13

Okay.. so no one commented. That's pretty embarrassing......ANYWAY MOVING ON! Ps: I don't think I'm gonna change my username? Too lazy.

THANKYOUU CarlosVarela0 for commenting and voting on chapter 12!

THANKYOUU tigerluckybiggy for voting on chapter 12 and for following me!

THANKYOU 4soccer4 for voting on chapter 11!

THANKYOU licia17 for voting on chapter 12!

THANKYOU Pride312 for voting on chapter 12! 

THAKYOU forevertwilight614 for following me!

this chapter is dedicated to them! thankyou for the support! 

RECAP : 

When her pair of eyes landed on me, my wolf was going crazy inside that I felt giddy all over. He was seeing his wolf - mate for the first time. The urge to mark her was really tempting though but I calmed myself down before marking her here. I want her mating mark to be special and mostly when she was ready.

Hey beautiful eyes were still boring into me with much confusion and happiness at the same time. I think her wolf told her I was their mate..? 

It took a while of confusion in her eyes before it was all erased and was changed with happiness. She let out a cute wolfy grin.

----------------------------------------

CHAPTER 13

*Veronica's POV *

' Mate!' a voice inside of me spoke.

Wha-? who was that?!

' Hi, Veronica. I'm Belle,' 

' Who are you?' I replied.

' your wolf, duh!'

' huh? my wolf??' I was really confused.

' Yup,' 

' We'll talk later. Right now our mate is looking at us,'

' Mate?' I asked but gave an attention back to the Cain who I didn't realise I was staring at.

I didn't know why but I just wanted to smile whenever I see him, so I did. Its weird cause I had never felt like this before......like really happy and satisfied. It felt like I was complete.

'' Veronica?'' Cain grabbed my full attention.

I wanted to reply but it came out as a bark....okay....that was weird. I tried to speak again but only a bark could be heard. Maybe I was just imagining things.

I looked over at Cain to find him worried when I tried to speak for the 3rd time. But the results were still the same. What's happening to me?

 I whimpered, obviously scared.

'' Veronica, calm down,'' He told me while getting closer  to me.

He patted my hair well i think it was my hair.

'' So, you're a wolf,'' He said straight to the point without beating around the bush. Wha-?

''Look,'' He said and led me to a lake nearby but I was not walking on two legs...I felt like I was on four...that's weird.

I looked at myself on the river expecting to see a human girl in my reflection but instead I saw a pretty white wolf with blue-aqua eyes. It was really pretty and in lots of reasons no way could be me.

I tried shaking my head and saw my reflection doing the same. This is creepy......why is a wolf underwater copying my movements?

I looked back at Cain and saw that he was concentrating really hard.

'' Lift up your hand,'' 

I did and found me staring at a paw. Not just a paw but my paw?!

'' Don't freak out,'' He warned me in a careful manner as if I would lash out at him. Yeah..as if.

'' I'll explain to you when we get to my house?'' He asked. I just nodded my head which I just realised weighed heavier.

'' Would you like to change back first?'' He asked again.

And I nodded again.

'' Okay, so just imagine your human form,'' He said with a soft smile.

And I did, I imagined my human form and in just seconds I felt my form change and it didn't hurt at all it was almost normal.

I looked at my surroundings and took note that my view was not from an animal's view anymore. I was human again.

''Umm... here take this,'' I snapped my head towards Cain's direction to see him covering his eyes with one hand a another hand handing out a large t shirt.

I just realised I wasn't wearing any clothes on.....awkward.

'' Thank you,'' I said quickly and grabbed the t shirt from his hand and wore it on as quick as possible. It reached my knees.

'' Let's go,'' I told him and we started walking.

 We reached a house more like a super large mansion that was near the forest I got lost in! The house was waaaaayyyy bigger than Wes 2's mansion! 

I was staring at it with pure admiration while Cain was chuckling over my expression which may look like a goldfish right now. 

'' I love your house,'' I blurted out without thinking.

'' Yeah, I can see it from your face. You can live here if you want,'' He replied nonchalantly accompanied by a wink.

That sentence shocked me and I bet my face looked like a red tomato right now cause of the blushing.

'' No way,'' I huffed. But deep down how I hoped I could live with Cain.

He just laughed his melodic angel-like voice. Okay..he's making me a love sick puppy or something!

 '' Let's go in,'' 

Okay..this is totally my dream house! Not only was the outside looked awesome, the inside of the house just spread awesomeness around like a perfume! If it made sense.

'' My dad had business to do while my mom took my sister out to play,'' he told me.

'' Oh,'' I replied. So, I was in his house, both of us alone?!

My heart's thumping like crazy.

'' You wanna drink anything or maybe eat? It is already night time and you still haven't eaten anything?'' He asked.

'' No, I'm good,'' awkward!

'' Oh ok, well then...I should explain, shouln't I?'' He asked sheepishly.

'' Yes, you should,''

'' Well, here it goes....'' He began.

END OF CHAPTER 13!

ISN'T IT LONGER? HEY HEY HEYY?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

- Flora