The Auditions Are Here, Right?

Kenzie's POV: 

Lily and I walked into Studio -A to find it flooded with a bunch of dancers I had never recognised before. 

We both paused and stared at each other. 

"Who are you guys?" I asked. 

One of the boys stepped forward. "We're here for the auditions and you're Kenzie. Oh, my gosh I'm a big fan." I was prepared to defend my studio but was too flattered by his compliment to react.

"Aw, thank you." 

"Wait, what auditions?" Lily asked. 

"They must be for B-troupe or something. You guys are in the wrong-" 

"They're not for B-troupe, they're for the tour," another guy said. He was on B-troupe. Ethan? I think. 

The tour? Why was Michelle holding auditions for the tour? 

A flustered Michelle raced into the studio. "Sorry, I'm late guys. I was stuck in traffic. Lily, Kenzie, why are you guys here?" 

"For rehearsals," we both said. 

"There are no rehearsals today. Did you not get my text?" The three of us pulled out our phones. No texts. 

"Sorry, the message didn't deliver." She groaned underneath her breath. 

"Do you know if the others are coming?" 

"Probably." No one was keen on missing rehearsals and I had seen Kingston and Ozzy in Latte Love earlier. 

"Okay. I don't want to send you guys home, so you can help with the auditions. Observe and dictate." An oddly uncomfortable excitement buzzed amongst the auditionees. 

"Wait, but why are we holding auditions?" Lily asked. 

"Richelle doesn't have a dance partner." Oh yeah. I glanced at each of the guys auditioning. A-troupe was slowly healing our wounds of Dancemania. We didn't need someone to come and pick the scab. The troupe was perfect the way it is. 

"Is this everyone?" I asked. It was just over the regular amount of people you would find at a TNS audition. 

"Yeah, nearly-" 

"Michelle!" Kingston and Ozzy's loud voices echoed all the way from the hallways and into the studio. We all jumped in alarm. 

When they walked into the room, perfectly fine and a little out of breath, Michelle started to look annoyed. 

"Guys, what's wrong?" 

"Honestly. I don't know why these two are being so dramatic." A familiar face walked into the Studio. 

Michelle greeted them,"Hi, Jones."