Feeling Better

I don't know what to title this so once you've read it, comment an idea and I'll put you username in place of this as credit. 

Summer's POV: 

"Are you sure you know the way to her house?" Kingston asked Henry for about the millionth time. Kingston, Lily, Ozzy and I were all cooped up in Henry's car on our way to Kenzie's house. She was back from a short hospital visit and her parents thought it would be a great idea to allow some of her friends to visit. 

"We don't need a GPS!" Henry insisted. Kingston ignored him as he continued to type the address into the GPS sitting on Henry's dashboard. 

"We definitely need a GPS," Ozzy agreed. "I don't trust your sense of direction." Henry rolled his eyes and continued driving in defeat. 

"Did you guys bring the flowers?" Lily asked. The car went silent. 

"Who's 'you guys'?" Kingston asked. 

"Henry said you were going to bring the flowers." 

"When did Henry say that? He said he was going to bring the flowers!"

Henry cut into the argument. "Last time I checked, we agreed Ozzy said he was going to bring the flowers." 

Ozzy leaned in closer from the backseat. "Don't bring me into this. I have hay fever. A florist would be my worst nightmare. I asked Summer to bring the flowers." 

I jumped at the accusation. "You never told me that. You told either me or Lily to do it." 

"No, that's not what happened. When we were discussing this, Ozzy said he didn't want to enter a flower shop, Summer had rehearsal. Kingston was baby sitting so Henry said he was getting the flowers." We all turned to Henry as the memory was coming back to all of us.

"Ooooh," he dragged out his words. "I did say that, didn't I?" 

"So no one brought the flowers?" I asked. 

"It's the thought that counts, I guess." We all hummed in agreement with Ozzy's statement. Henry drove the car into park. "See, I got here without your silly little GPS." He pointed his finger mockingly at the GPS screen. 

"Her house is on the other side of the road." Lily pointed to the house, that was basically identical to all the other ones on the street, that sat a couple meters away from us. 

"We can walk!" Henry huffed. We all got out of the car and quickly crossed the street to her house. Lily rang the door bell and we were greeted by a woman who looked like an identical, but slightly older, version of Kenzie. 

"Hi, Mrs Tinglin," we greeted Kenzie's mother as we entered her house. 

"Hi, kids. Kenzie's in the living room. She's been waiting to see you."  She guided us to the living room where Kenzie was lying on the couch. She sat up straight up when she saw us. 

"Hey, guys!" She cheered. We greeted her. Lily and I rushed to give her a hug. 

"How are you?" I asked. 

"A lot better. But how's S-troupe going?" She asked with a bit of concern. 

"Everything's great. We haven't really changed any of the choreo or anything," Kingston said, indirectly telling her what she wanted to here. You still have your place on the team. 

You could feel her become more relaxed at that news.  

"We were going to bring flowers but someone forgot." Lily shot Henry a sharp glance but Henry held his hands up in defence. That made Kenzie laugh. 

"Thanks for the thought... Do you guys want to something?" She searched her seat for the remote and tossed it to the guys who began to flick through the channels.