Chapter 19: Heart deep

"Smile this time. Three, two, one, smile Y/n!" Hunnie exclaims from behind the camera.

I smile and the shutter clicks. Hunnie doesn't say anything while she looks at the photo she just took. I sigh. The Chandler Bing syndrome is back.

"I knew it. Chandler is here with us," I mutter, looking at the ground.

"Nope, just gotta try a different approach. A few more shots and I think we're ready to wrap up here." She smiles at me, giving me a thumbs up from where she's standing across the empty street.

We are currently in the second location, a narrow street five minutes away from Jamsil-dong that looks like one of the human streets of Hongdae with little shops and colourful booths. Just as colourful and nowhere near as crowded. I stand in front of the colourful wall of a candy shop, holding a red lolly.

"Oh, I got it!" Hunnie says after a moment of contemplation and lowers her camera. "Wait. If we're in the world of One Piece. Who do you think is who? Cause I think I just thought of something too precious to not be shared." A glint of mischief shows in her eyes and I notice how her mouth is completely clenched shut trying not to laugh, but it fails anyway cause she can't keep her shoulders still.

I think about it for a while. It's an interesting concept really. I guess, based on personality or just goals then— "I think you'll be Nami. Wait, actually, you're exactly Nami, what the heck!" I laugh.

"Go on, I'm not the funny part."

"I'm— I don't know who I am. I want to say Nico Robin but she's way smarter and way too elegant for me to handle. Luffy is too— energetic. Franky too. I'm not ambitious at all so Zoro is out of the picture. Probably Usopp?"

Hunnie nods. "Maybe. Go on?"

"Why are we suddenly talking about one piece?"

"Who cares, it's fun. Keep going."

"Okay. So, Haneul Unnie is probably Nico Robin, and in that case, you two are like the dream sisters."

Hunnie winks. "Thanks, babe."

"Then, based on what I've heard from you, your brothers would be Luffy, because, and I'm quoting you, 'troublemakers! All of them!'" I laugh.

"I'm not exaggerating though, it's true."

"Then, Boram unnie. I think she's between Usopp and Nami. Or Chopper."

"What about the guys?"

"Which guys?"

"People we know."

"Oh. Then, Eunseok hyung," I wink. Her cheeks redden. Gosh, she's so adorable. "I think Eunseok hyung is a mix between Ace and Zoro? He got Ace's friendliness and sometimes he gets stoic and almost stone-faced when he's trying to focus."

Hunnie squeals a little. "What a dream."

"I am now really suspicious on how or why he's still single," I squint.

"I feel you."

"Next, Moonsik?" she nods vigorously, a bit over the top compared to even her usual jumpy excitement.

"I guess he could also be Usopp or Brook, but he's not that goofy and he's actually pretty brave, just a bit desperate to find someone, he's probably— Oh God. NO."

"YES."

"MOONSIK IS SANJI???"

That's when the dam bursts. Hunnie's laughter echoes through the air and her body quakes while I lay crumpled on the ground, my knees too weak to stay standing.