Missing Hoodies and T-Shirts

This is like a sequel to the previous one-shot but you don't have to read that one to read this.

"Annabeth?" Percy called from the side of his room which had his closet.

She whined from her comfortable place on his bed. "Yeah, Seaweed Brain?"

"Do you know where all my hoodies and t-shirts went?"

Annabeth froze while trying to get comfortable without the warmth of Percy next to her. She immediately lifted up her pillow and stuck her face under. She held down both sides around her covered head.

"What?" Percy asked, curiously. "Annabeth!"

She stayed still, under the pillow.

"Whaaaaaaat?" He paused to see if she would answer. "C'mon! Annabeth! Tell me!"

He walked over to her side of the bed. He lifted up the right side of the pillow covering her head to see her blushing face and stormy gray eyes. Her curls were bunched up under the pillow and splayed everywhere.

"Please, Wise Girl?" He elongated the 'e' and the 'a' to show his desperation.

She turned over so her head was on the other side. 

He leaped over her, onto the other side of the bed. He pulled up this side of the pillow to see her again. He displayed his baby seal eyes, which he knew that she couldn't say no to.

"C'mon Wise Girl! Can you please tell me?"

He could see that she was breaking and melting for his baby seal eyes.

"Besides, it's not like I can walk around this house shirtless, though I'm sure you would like that," he said with a smirk.

She used her arm to hit his head with her flat palm. "Ow! Was that needed?"

She turned her head, facing down against the bed sheets. Percy heard a muffled, "Yes!"

"Will you tell me now?" He displayed his full baby seal eyes.

Annabeth turned back up to him and saw his pleading eyes. She groaned and said, "Fine," elongating the 'i'.

"Some of em' are in your cabin and some are in mine." She said with blush littering her cheeks.

"Why?" Percy asked, suspiciously. "I know for sure I had them at the apartment."

Annabeth blushed brightly. "They smelled like you."

"Well, duh, they did. I wore them all the time."

"When you were missing, I came here to talk to Sally. We both missed you so much-"

"I can tell," Percy interrupted.

Annabeth glared at him for interrupting. She continued, "I came to your room to sleep in because I missed you. Then I saw your closet and found all your hoodies and t-shirts. I tried a hoodie on just to see if it smelled like you so if I slept with them, it would feel like you were with me-"

"Aww, Wise Girl! I'm sorry!"

Annabeth smiled softly. "It's okay. It wasn't exactly your fault you went missing. But they were so comfortable and they still smell like you so I stole them all." She smiled sheepishly while blushing brightly."

"Awww!" Percy said, with pure adoration in his eyes. "Can I have them back?"

"Have them back?" Annabeth asked, sadly. "Why? Can I keep them? They're so comfy!"

"Again," Percy said. " I can't walk around shirtless, no matter how much you would like it."

Annabeth hit the top of his head again with her flat palm. "Fine." She rolled her eyes, while thinking about a solution to keep some for herself.

Her eyes suddenly lit up. "I'll give you all the t-shirts but can I steal your hoodies whenever I want them? Please?"

Percy chuckled. "Sure."

Annabeth's eyes lit up. "Yes!" She shouted in victory.

Percy shook his head and chuckled.

Hey guys! I have started posting some of my older Meet the Demigods one shots which I edited a bit but they're so cringe. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one shot. I did make Annabeth more playful, I guess, because she was tired and embarrassed and it did make the one shot better, in my opinion. 

Read, Vote, and Comment!

-I<3TooManyFandoms